Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City of Heroes / Villians: Issue 12 - Midnight Hour

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

LoLth wrote: »

However, I have a mutant Controller on defiant called planewalker1 (pesky character transfer) who is 14th level and has absolutely no way to do the dam mission on red river. I can control the minor fellas but there are more boss trolls than minion/lieutenants and calibans etc are immune to mind control. no one around interested in teaming up either for missions in the hollows.... :( . might just have to abandon that story arc.

there is an easier way.... notice the low level trolls along the bank...pull them into the river and kill them there, they will count towards the mission

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Thanks for all the help. I am now past these stumbling blocks on my way to world domina...i mean salvation...

on a side note, my blaster has to do the mission with the fir bolg / tuatha war (with echoi and jack in irons etc). any suggestions for tactics / team makeup ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

i wouldnt try and solo an av/gm... i know some tanks and stalkers can do it with some luck, majority of templates will just get face planted

best bet, least 1 rad defender, kinetics, controller of some variety, empath, tank...rest should be damage dealers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Solo, you will die, quickly and with very little fanfare. Giant Monsters can't be soloed with the exception of Sally in Croatoa :)
    You can take down Eochai and Jack in Irons with a single team, but two makes it far faster and less of a debt fest. Ideally a stone tank, a Rad debuffer and a kinetic, with other members being made up of whoever is around.

Advertisement