Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Port team project good idea or not

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Keggers wrote: »
    On topic please (I know I sound like a mod but seriously I think we get the idea about public liability!) Another comment about it and it will be my turn to whip out the angle grinder!;) :pac: wakka

Ahem...reminds you of the report button.

God, even that makes me look like I'm trying to mod!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Ahem...reminds you of the report button.

God, even that makes me look like I'm trying to mod!

I wouldn't do that to you guys. By the way we have a new group on bebo (tis not much yet but that is because we only set it up today!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

sorry.

MAD Ozzie wrote: »
    Why dont the mods start a new boards.ie for KIDS, Seems Most members are teenages.??

And why may I ask, that be required?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Keggers wrote: »
    And why may I ask, that be required?:mad:

So that these 'KIDS' can have mature conversations that don't involve someone insulting the younger members of the board??? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Gentlemen, ALL OF YOU, please back on-topic now or I will lock this thread and throw away the key.

If you wish to discuss public liability insurance start a new thread
    If you wish to discuss having a seperate boards.ie for kids then start a new thread (and put on your fireproof suit while your at it)
    If you wish to discuss what would happen if you accidentally acquired an over 1 Joule airsoft or found out you had one since before the CJA, the answer is simple, have the problem piece fixed so that it is below 1 Joule or have it destroyed.

Furthermore, if i see anymore off-topic posts, i'll be handing out bans and infractions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

MAD Ozzie wrote: »
    Why dont the mods start a new boards.ie for KIDS, Seems Most members are teenages.??

Verry sorry lads. That was'nt me, was out last night and a mate was lookin after my kids. Thought he'd start some troble for me, he's not verry bright.
    Please dont lock the thread, as ive kicked him up the ass.
    Sorry.:o
    Now back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭MonkeyGuy

Oh god, here's a problem. The plan was to have an assault team that would win objectives, land etc. and support team of snipers, a SAW maybe??? We were going to have a leader for each, two leaders, three friends as members, ones gonna be left in the rain................:(
    REALLY ice cold monkey :cool:

Never mind problem solved!

I know how keggers but you'll have to explain it to the rest of these nice people!!!

• Advertisement

3 on the support team, six ish on the assault team (including me) two team leaders 2, 2 others on support and 3 others on assault that makes 7 there is two missing, me, thats 8 (I could work separate from both teams) and move between them that leaves the one who could be on the assault team which makes 9 everyone accounted for (the preagreed number was nine)

K well I have four guys willing to go on it, including a sniper whos orderin his gun like......tomorrow. The rest are gettin guns.

Ok everyone, so far we have six guys including ourselves, the two of us have guns and the rest are getting them before the summer holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Just out of curiousty where are u guys based ??

Laois mainly, and we'll probably be playing in Drogheda most of the time.

Hmm Are u guys still recruiting ?

Me and My friend only started we both have M15 and where looking for a team...i am 14 and he is 15

What m15??? Keggers has the a4 carbine sportline and it's great. Have you played airsoft much before???

M15A4 Classic Army Sportsline.I have ordered a red dot scope for mine too and my friend recently purchased an M1911 Gbb

As to are experince we have not got that much but we have potential. We practice every weekend at my friends land 1 Vs 1

Good, what do ye have as regards tactical gear??? Or are you in the same boat as me and Keggers, being afraid to get too deep into one idea. Are either of ye on bebo???We have a group on it called Wolf Pack Airsoft.Where did ye play before???

Ermm so far we have no tactical gear except for face masks.We wanted to wait until we joined a team so we could get the same Camo and stuff like that.

what boat are u in Lol ?

Erm just at my friends house we normally have small skirmishes there like really small...2vs2 normall

My Bebo URL : http://www.bebo.com/AyrtonF7
    My Friend URL : http://www.bebo.com/CiaranW437

• Advertisement

If your interested in joining we have a quiz on this page for all applicants. Keggers might have a problem with distance but if you do well in it he might reconsider. I'd definitely take ye on board.

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6152129464

Best of luck with it!!! ANd tell your friend to do it too.

Ok spot on..How will i know if we got in ?

And distance wouldnt be too much of a problem as you skirmish in Drogehda and I would be skirmishing there in the first place

Well put it up on this thread so make sure it's in your subscriptions!!!I don't personally see it as a problem, we could contact you through bebo if needs be anyway.

true what posistions are u looking for by the way ?

Well, we have it up above, but basically we want 9 people, 6 on sort of an assault team that would move around and capture objectives etc, and three on a support team(snipers, SAW maybe) but it could be swapped around to suit peoples guns, fighting styles etc. So basically, you can do what you want for now untill we get the whole team together. Do that app on my page "which military position are you" and well done on the Wolf Pack quiz by the way!!!

Yeah i got Designated Marksman.I am an ok shot i suppose. How will i know if i am Accepted onto the team ? And yeah thanks but i shouldnt have got the first question wrong

Yeah it's kind of a tricky one, but really 1 joule is 328fps with .2 gramme bbs, not .25. If I had my way you'd be on the team, but before it's official I'll have to talk to Keggers. Like I said Ill put it up on this thread if you make the team.

Ok cheers man.Do you know when I will find out ? And also what about my friend ? I will get him to tak the quiz ASAP

Well if he does near as well as you did he'll have a good chance. I'll try talk to Keggers about it soon and I'll put it up straight away.:)

• Advertisement

Alright cool he should do just fine he as into as much as I am. Thanks for considering us as applicants and i hope to hear from u soon enough whether the news be bad or good

Advertisement