Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The never ending Laois general chat thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭shortcorner

Well I'd be up for it. What pub did you's have in mind. I've only been in the Pint O Port so far. Well it is the closest :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

ports best wrote: »
    id say we will prob need more dan 1 night to get to know each other, but its a good start doh, gurantee we prob already know some people on this and when we meet up we will go jaysus howya doin?? and we prob will all work within 5 mins of each other in port

i know yeh! lol. ah sure i reckon we can make it a regular event if we all want to. :)

Well I'd be up for it. What pub did you's have in mind. I've only been in the Pint O Port so far. Well it is the closest :)

LOL!!!! it is a handy place to walk home from and the east end and o'deas!

not sure where yet we are kinda seeing who wants to go and we are open to suggestions! probably somewhere like in the centre of town i reckon maybe. like the anvil, or the continental, or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

i think maybe we could start out somewhere quiet like the pinto or o,deas and den head down town to the anvil or the conto, i do like the pinto aswell doh, but of course there is a pool table there thats prob why i like it:rolleyes:

yeh good plan ports best. :D

• Advertisement

im open to other suggestions doh, i will go with anything once everyone is happy with it,any other suggestions from anyone else,

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Sounds like fun. Decide on a time and place and i'll go if i'm around.
    Hanging onto the last few months of my twenties too.

were still young kikel, cool then we have another one now ruby j

cool! looks like we may have a good crowd! how will we know who we are? Should we all meet outside or something?

id say we will all know each other cause we will be all standing around lukin suspicious, and no i never taught of dat actually, i duno how were gona know each other, we could walk in with our boards names on our shirts

• Advertisement

lol
    thats soo funny ports b! lol. we would look like something from a convention!!! i reckon we will prob have to meet outside if its not raining!! and we will all aim to be ontime so that we dont have to hang around outside for too long.

im just wondereing ruby, how do we get ye women to be on time yer always late for everything;), ah no im messin i sopose that would be the best thing to do

lol, well il have ye know i only take half hour to get ready! and thats inlcudes shower, make up, hair and choosing an outfit! so i think i should go into the guinness book of records!!! :D

feckin hell ya must be naturally good lookin then:)

lol!!! nah dont think so. im just quick at getting ready! :)

ah good answer, your modest to:D, it should be good crack us all meetin up though, this boards thing is very addictive isnt it, hey ruby how do i start a new post i dont know how to do it

I'll refuse to go if i have to wear a name badge. :D It can't be that hard to meet in a corner of one of the pubs over a half hour period.

ah good answer, your modest to:D, it should be good crack us all meetin up though, this boards thing is very addictive isnt it, hey ruby how do i start a new post i dont know how to do it

on the main page with all the threads. you just click on the new thread icon on the left hand side of the board. yeh it is addictive. lol. but im at home for the next few weeks so ive too much free time hence y im on the net. You-you've no excuse!!! watch your boss doesnt catch you on the board! :)

kikel wrote: »
    I'll refuse to go if i have to wear a name badge. :D It can't be that hard to meet in a corner of one of the pubs over a half hour period.

half hour?? you reckon you'll get to know everyone in a half hour! fair play! :)

good stuff kikel.., ah i dont be on it all day, but you could be easily, ah im only in the office a few days a week, the rest of the time im out on site, its well for ya at home for the next few weeks,, handy times for ya

• Advertisement

Ruby-J wrote: »
    half hour?? you reckon you'll get to know everyone in a half hour! fair play! :)

just realised u meant we all meet over a half hour period. sorry my bad! :o

good stuff kikel.., ah i dont be on it all day, but you could be easily, ah im only in the office a few days a week, the rest of the time im out on site, its well for ya at home for the next few weeks,, handy times for ya

well not really. too much free time kinda sucks. doing some assignments too for a distance learning course so at least ive something to keep my busy oh and a new puppy but other then that it means housework!!!! :confused:

Ruby-J wrote: »

Not a chance. Just saying we organize to meet in a certain place between that half hour. what happens after that we'll see. I generally like to half at least 6 pints before i stumble down the road.

Edit: ruby can type quicker than me

lol hehe. yeh i just realised after i had posted it hence the reply to your post! :D my bad mate!

we might need more than 6 pints kikel before we stumble down the road, whats the new puppy ruby

the new puppy is a fox terrier cross jack russell. theres a pic. (hope that works now!) P9100066.jpg

hes a lovely little thing alright,

she's a she! lol her name is Mini. thats what the family called her because she was the smallest of the litter so the name has stuck. yeh shes a cutie alright but shes a little chewer!!! she wants to chew everything. :mad:

ah she will grow out of that ruby, so i would not be worried, just keep slapping her when she does it she will eventually get the message, and if she dosent then just throw her outside:D

• Advertisement

heres hoping she grows out of it. yeh ive bought her enough chewy things toys and boney chews so evertime she chews something other then these i say no and give her one of those to chew on. i just cant walk around the house barefoot anymore as she goes for my toes! and man are her teeth like razors!!!! :eek:

Advertisement