Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The never ending Laois general chat thread

Options
  • 11-03-2008 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

i was chatting with 1 or 2 of the other regular posters here in the portarlington threads and suggested we all meet sometime for drinks and to build up the network of friends. Just a thought! Who would be up for it?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Im too shy!!!!!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

stevoman wrote: »
    Im too shy!!!!!! :o
    Bah, man up!!

Seriously, ya'll should meet up tho and if ya can, try make the proper boards beers as well in Dublin whenever they are on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

Good idea for the meeting up thing, im be interested anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

nice one ports best! so we have three people so far! ah come on stevoman! We wont bite!

ah stevoman come on lad lets all meet up, we will let you buy us the first few rounds that might take the shyness out of ya.:p

• Advertisement

lmao! :D

someones loaded!!! lol

yeh come on stevoman!

he wont answer hes pretending to be shy ah come on man,:confused:

no im not... okay maybe!!!

yay we are getting through to him ports best!!! yay! :D

stevoman, you know you want to! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

I might risk it......

Unless you all tell you me you're like 22 or something!

• Advertisement

I might risk it......

Unless you all tell you me you're like 22 or something!

Ha! im 26 lol

nothing wrong with that! im 24! :)

stevoman wrote: »
    Ha! im 26 lol

lol i just posted too. are we all in our 20s???

**** i could be in trouble here im 30, but if its any consolation i dont look it;)

i was 30 in january, so im in my 20s isnt that right

nah nothing wrong with the big 3-0! lol. ah sure people age is only a number and you're only as old as the man/woman you're feeling lol.

so we have about 5 people up for it now cool. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ah I'm too old for the lot of ya!! Tell me where and when and I'll suss you all out from a distance and decide whether to make my move or not :eek:

How many would we actually need, like would 5 be enough or do we need to wait to see how many others we get, thank you for the reply ruby;)

hahahaha, i reckon a weekend night either thurs, fri or sat over the next few weeks would be a good night to meet? how does that suit everyone? suggestions for time and place guys and girls? :)

well its more of a case who wants to meet then a required amount of people. we will leave the thread for a day or two and see who's up for it. i know undecided is too but she'll prob be online later this evening.

• Advertisement

i dont mind ruby wherever i will be there no hassle at all, leave it for a day or 2 and the we can decide for defo then, it should be a good laugh

yeh for sure and if anything at least we can put faces to the names! :)

yep exactly ruby, its gona be good wohoooooo:D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

Stevoman some how I doubt your too shy;)

Curvy don't let age bother ye! I'm probably the most boring oul wun outta the lot of ye even tho I'm 28!

Hey Ruby better off leavin it for a fri/ sat night just for anyone doing the commute nxt morn??

lol speak of the devil and the devil appears!!!!!:D

lol! yeh will prob suit everyone for a weekend night.

im with ye on the water front undecided! the water is disgusting. our filter is black now with the dirt. we have to change it every 3 months instead of 6! :eek:

yeah goin to get sum thing sorted. worth a try any way pain in the arse with the sleepless nights!:(

Am lookin forward to putting faces to the names should be a bit of a laugh:)

we have a good age mix meetin up havent we, and were all still young, i cant wait to find out where everyone is from in port

lol, yeh we do indeedy! will be good to meet up and make a network of friends! ive already met 1 or 2 people and its a great way of making friends here in port! im delighted im came across the board! :)

• Advertisement

id say we will prob need more dan 1 night to get to know each other, but its a good start doh, gurantee we prob already know some people on this and when we meet up we will go jaysus howya doin?? and we prob will all work within 5 mins of each other in port

Advertisement