Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why can't they invent a contraceptive pill that makes women NOT go loolaa?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

togster wrote: »
    Bedihorse there's no such things as conception pills. You really are LOOLA

Maybe you should check this up before making yourself look LOOLA.

check out clomid aka clomiphene citrate

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭whatsgoinon

i was taking a contraceptive pill before that made me burst into tears for no reason, and I even contemplated jumping out the window of my 4th floor apartment. Luckily I knew something was up, took myself off to the doctor, showed him what I was on, he took me straight off them. He recommended I go on the crazy bar implant, I googled it and said no way!!

OP get your gf to change pills, its obviously not suiting her. Or maybe she is putting them in your tea and its you thats gone loolah??:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

watna wrote: »
    In fairness, have a bit of sympathy, she is plugging her body full of synthetic hormones so you don't knock her up. It's for you too. grow a pair!
    In fairness, if he didn't have a pair, she wouldn't need the damn pill in the first place ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

women are not right in the head generally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Men are Christians generally.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

the pill has made me a lot saner in fact. I used to be pretty mad but since starting on the pill I reckon I've been downgraded to a bit cracked.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i was taking a contraceptive pill before that made me burst into tears for no reason, and I even contemplated jumping out the window of my 4th floor apartment. Luckily I knew something was up, took myself off to the doctor, showed him what I was on, he took me straight off them. He recommended I go on the crazy bar implant, I googled it and said no way!!

OP get your gf to change pills, its obviously not suiting her. Or maybe she is putting them in your tea and its you thats gone loolah??:)

one of my girlfriends had one of those and it was fine, far far better than when she was on the pill/

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭mydarkstar

QUOTE]

whats so wrong with the crazy bar implant? I've been on other pills that made me insanely hungry.. for tayto oddly enough. Got no mad crisp cravings on the bar, poor Mr Tayto sales took quite a dive when i switched to the implant. These days I'm just mildly hormonaly unstable, it's great fun

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Mr Tayto has the contraceptive pill makers in his pocket, thought everyone knew that? It's all over the conspiracies forum.

Advertisement