Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peeping Toms - Sligo Town

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭BigglesMcGee

Why not set up a camcorder pointing at his window and stream it to the internet. Then you could get people to report when they see him perving and have the proof too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I've no idea why this thread has been brought up again :confused:

ronbyrne2005, your comments are bizarre.

Edit: To those who had been following this thread originally, the matter was resolved, in a way. I found out who his landlord was and contacted him, he verified what had happened with the Guards, and the guy was evicted the following day. So I guess he's doing his stuff elsewhere, not ideal, but he's away from my Mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

The guys doing nothing illegal and innsinuating kids or people on streets of sligo are at risk is scare mongering. I know it ain't nice but the man is just a "Peeping Tom" /voyeur and unlikely a danger to anyone. He could be looking at other apartment windows and your mother thinks she's the target of his viewing. Once a person is not on your property whilke looking through your windows, little or no illegality is occuring. Put up blinds and curtains and ignore him.
    Next people will want google earth shut down for showing them sunbathing topless in their back garden.

It was enough to get him evicted. I think that says enough.

Glad you got it sorted anyway Sueme.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Thanks ronbyrne2005, but it clearly falls under harassment laws, and thanks for digging up an old thread about a worried older lady and her concerned daughter just to tell them and all other posters that their wrong.:confused:

Advertisement