Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trish Stratus or Lita

Options
  • 05-03-2008 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Who do you prefer

Who do you prefer 46 votes

Lita
    6% 3 votes
    Trish Stratus
    93% 43 votes
    Post edited by Necro on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

Both started in WWE around the same time and both held the women's title.

Lita was the better wrestler she took the finishers from both female and male superstars very well. Trish was better on the mic but her finishing move and wrestling wasn't great.

The had one of the feuds/rivalries in the WWE

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Who do you prefer

Trish started out rubbish and well improved, whereas Lita started well and went downhill (I remember a few times when she nearly brained herself with ranas.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Trish cause she had ridiculous cans!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,993 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Trish improved as a wrestler and on the mic during her time in WWE. I think she could go on and do tv shows.

Lita went to do a tv show and injured herself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Trish. Why? This

3ab_trish_stratus_10.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

Lita >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plastic Barbie Trish

Lita Could Wrestle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

http://allballs.uber.com/wwedivas

Don't use all the Kleenex in one go now boys.......

Eire 4Ever wrote: »
    Lita >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Plastic Barbie Trish

Lita Could Wrestle

Yeah i see what you mean. Lita was all real. I like a natural woman.

Oh wait, hang on....
    wwe-lita-photo.jpg

Lita_237.jpg

Yeah...

Anyway, i prefer Trish. Both were mediocre and somewhat clumsy wrestlers in my opinion though.

It looks like someone pasted a big set of tits and Lita's head onto Skeletor's body in that top pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Trish.

She went from eye candy to very competent wrestler.

Lita went from competent wrestler to botchfest wrestler and then Edges valet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Trish was a better wrestler FACT. Lita was a spot merchant. Trish could actually pace a match and put some decent spots together. She also wins on the looks department but only slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    Trish was a better wrestler FACT. Lita was a spot merchant. Trish could actually pace a match and put some decent spots together.

I agree here. Lita always looked so clumsy in the ring and so awkward on the mic. I found it very hard to watch her sometimes because she never looked in control and always likely to injure someone

Trish was a competent wrestler in her last few years and she was always comfortable on screen. It seemed to me like she understood wrestling a lot more than Lita

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Trish was by far a better in ring performer. For my money she was involved in the best match of WM22 with Mickie James (take for the botched finish). Excellently paced match, with a proper build up with the right winner.

gimmick wrote: »
    Trish was by far a better in ring performer. For my money she was involved in the best match of WM22 with Mickie James (take for the botched finish). Excellently paced match, with a proper build up with the right winner.

And the AWESOME vaginal stroke/finger licking spot that was edited out of all releases. Which makes me happy I recorded that event live!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Lita. Women's wrestling is normally so boring because wathching back and forth slaps get old but Lita's matches were acceptible. I think that Lita would be considered a great female wrestler regardless of who her opponent was, but if Trish didn't have Lita to bounce off she wouldn't be as fondly remembered.

Having said that I voted for Trish because if I had to choose for one night only it'd be a no contest and that's what women's wrestling comes down to for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Oh wait, hang on....
    wwe-lita-photo.jpg

Lita_237.jpg

Yeah...

Anyway, i prefer Trish. Both were mediocre and somewhat clumsy wrestlers in my opinion though.
    If you are going to do a comparison then at least use a real picture.

Trish Stratus always bored me in the ring. Lita didn't. Trish Stratus Matrix thing was pathetic imo

Bubs101 wrote: »
    if Trish didn't have Lita to bounce off she wouldn't be as fondly remembered.

Aside from the equally good if not better matches she (Trish, that is) had with Mickie, Victoria and Molly Holly?

I vividly remember at least two of her matches with Lita having to be cut short because of Lita attempting insane moves that she had no hope of pulling off safely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

flahavaj wrote: »
    Aside from the equally good if not better matches she (Trish, that is) had with Mickie, Victoria and Molly Holly?

I vividly remember at least two of her matches with Lita having to be cut short because of Lita attempting insane moves that she had no hope of pulling off safely.

But Lita would have stood out no matter who her oponent. Trish not so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 dpddave

I always prefered Lita. She really helped the womans division take off during the attitude era.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    If you are going to do a comparison then at least use a real picture.

Trish Stratus always bored me in the ring. Lita didn't. Trish Stratus Matrix thing was pathetic imo

I actually thought it was fake alright. But it was on a site that had proper pictures of practically every other diva in WWE, so... yeah...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭lizann

Lita was much better

Yes she got injured but she took chances in the ring.

The WWE messed up by putting her with Kane and bringing her personal life (i.e. Amy's affair with Adam) into a WWE storyline

Trish was a terrible wrestler with a bad finishing move

lizann wrote: »
    Trish was a terrible wrestler

What are you (and others) basing this on?! She was one of the best in WWE at the time that she retired and for the two/three years previous to that

I just can't understand anyone saying that Lita was better! I'm not sure if people are basing it just on looks, but Lita was just a slight step above the likes of Torrie, Sable and Maria in the ring. Awkward looking in matches, especially with her moonsault. When working with the better wrestlers like Molly, Trish and Victoria she would take a beating poorly and then do a few big moves which were often messed up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

Fozzy wrote: »
    What are you (and others) basing this on?! She was one of the best in WWE at the time that she retired and for the two/three years previous to that

I just can't understand anyone saying that Lita was better! I'm not sure if people are basing it just on looks, but Lita was just a slight step above the likes of Torrie, Sable and Maria in the ring. Awkward looking in matches, especially with her moonsault. When working with the better wrestlers like Molly, Trish and Victoria she would take a beating poorly and then do a few big moves which were often messed up

Agree 100% Fozzy. Hurricanrans and Moonsaults does not a good worker make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Eire 4Ever

Oh wait, hang on....
    wwe-lita-photo.jpg

Lita_237.jpg

Yeah...

all the divas get implants but Trish has other work done also

Eire 4Ever wrote: »
    all the divas get implants but Trish has other work done also

You mean like after she had her nose broken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Y2J IS GOD

Both were great WWE divas but i think Lita was better than Trish.

She really helped make the WWE popular during the Attitude Era.

Its same they way she left WWE she deserved a better send off and also longer women's champion title reign.

Y2J IS GOD wrote: »
    She really helped make the WWE popular during the Attitude Era.

Again, how?! She was only around for the last year of it and was nowhere near as popular as Austin, Rock, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Y2J IS GOD

Fozzy wrote: »
    Again, how?! She was only around for the last year of it and was nowhere near as popular as Austin, Rock, etc

Lita was probably the most popular diva during that era remember her time with Team Extreme

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

The diva that I would associate the attitude era with is Sable, no doubt.

As a young naive man about town I parted with £15 for the Fully Loaded '98 VHS because the back cover contained the following image (although it was blurred so i though there would be more to see :rolleyes: )

02.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Y2J IS GOD wrote: »
    Lita was probably the most popular diva during that era remember her time with Team Extreme

Team Extreme was formed in 2000. By that sage the Attitude Era was dying, it had long since peaked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement