Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy

Options
2»

Comments

stevoman wrote: »
    Honestly??????

Honestly. I was more surprised by his blatant attempts at getting an opportunity to sign his CD than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Honestly. I was more surprised by his blatant attempts at getting an opportunity to sign his CD than anything else.

LMFO :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Is this an old thread with today's date or something? Rather random. And what's the big deal about the pic in the opening post? And furthermore how was Seamus able to edit it? And... bah, moving it to TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Ryan Tubridy released a CD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

My friends and I met him once. He appeared very uneasy at having to talk to a gang of girls. We took a few pics with him and when I put my arm around him he felt like a bag of bones. Really freaked me out and I haven't liked him since. He needs to sack his stylist too, his clothes (those ugly suits) make him appear even scrawnier than he already is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Minfadlek

Enii wrote: »
    when I put my arm around him he felt like a bag of bones. Really freaked me out and I haven't liked him since.

Yea, being skinny is a good enough reason :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 skinnybop

Surely if people dont like him they dont watch his show or listen to him on the radio. why do these threads have to go on?

Advertisement