Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy

Options
  • 26-02-2008 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

Does he drive you mad? 57 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    43% 25 votes
    Where the bloody hell is my shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!
    56% 32 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

ban

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I vomited all over my keyboard. Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

LOL. He's a favourite amongst the AH crew then???

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

He is an absolute tosser, I have to listen to his drivel on the radio at work.

Moron, opinionated little sh1t without a fucking clue what hes on about.

Oh you've struck a nerve OP :mad:

Dont get me started on that 2x4 of pine PLANK that is Kenny, grumble grumble...

Motosam wrote: »
    Oh you've struck a nerve OP :mad:

I thought i was the only one LOL!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

He has the most punchable face on Irish tv. When I rule the world, the first public execution I order will be his. I'll have him strung up by the ears, then drawn and quartered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

he looks like a rat!
    he's sooooooooo annoying to listen to aswell!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭calahans

He has a face you want to punch.

I cant stand his fake american studio on his tv show...

Pr*ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Minfadlek

He's not nearly as bad as "Gerryldine Ryan", who mostly talks at any guests and callers about his house, underpants, kids, social life, car, holidays, money, etc .... Now HE (he's really a woman, isn't he?) drives me :eek:
    - Sorry to disagree, though :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Seems like a decent chap to me I base all my opinions on what he says

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

*stab* *stab* *stab* *stab*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Lol, that picture must have turned Seamus off his lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Actually I didn't look at it. I don't like the hostname. If it's NSFW, someone let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

This has to be locked. This exact thing always pops up, only just the other day I saw one. And a ban for that fool who brought him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Lil Miss Raep

Ryan Tubridy is a comedy king imo. There's no other like him. He's an Irish hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

I quite like him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

prendy wrote: »
    he looks like a rat!
    he's sooooooooo annoying to listen to aswell!
    i agree..there was always a feeling in me of "who that does tosser look like"

thats it..a rat

what a f**king moron.

he's the bast2rd son of Peter Crouch and Henry Kelly (remember "Going for Gold").

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Never watch him.

Haven't listened to him to be honest but he does look like a dickhead :) . If you want to hate someone, they need to be more annoying then Lee Evans if thats possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Change the f&cking channel if you don't like him. Simple as that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I don't like his cheap rip off of the Conan O Brien programme so don't bother watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

A friend of mine was on his radio show once as a guest with three other people. Before the show went on air, turdridy turned around to them and said 'now don't worry if you feel you can't discuss the topic further at any point, because I could talk for Ireland.'

*groan*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Beanstalk wrote: »
    A friend of mine was on his radio show once as a guest with three other people. Before the show went on air, turdridy turned around to them and said 'now don't worry if you feel you can't discuss the topic further at any point, because I could talk for Ireland.'

*groan*

Is that a bad thing, isn't that the guy being helpful? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Rob_l wrote: »
    Is that a bad thing, isn't that the guy being helpful? :confused::confused::confused:

It's not so much the helpful part, and it's true he was being helpful. But he said he could talk for Ireland. I know it's an old saying but everytime I think about it I just imagine Ryan Tubridy being the voice of Ireland, and then my cringeometer explodes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Beanstalk wrote: »

*groan*

What do you expect him to say?? Imagine a radio presenter trying to put his guests at ease! What a tosser!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Minfadlek

@ing Ryan" :eek:

I once had the misfortune of meeting him. There I was in Zhivago looking to buy some Bill Hicks on DVD when the grinning tosser waltzs over and informs me "my cds are over there, I can even sign one for you". After a polite no thank you he continued to pester me asking why I did'nt want his CD, to which I responded that if I would'nt cross the road to piss on him if his head was on fire I was hardly going to buy his CD. He made some snide remarks which I ignored and made bought my DVDs.

When I was in college I used to always tune my radio to his show, and everyday at the first sound of his voice I was out of bed and in time for college.

I once had the misfortune of meeting him. There I was in Zhivago looking to buy some Bill Hicks on DVD when the grinning tosser waltzs over and informs me "my cds are over there, I can even sign one for you". After a polite no thank you he continued to pester me asking why I did'nt want his CD, to which I responded that if I would'nt cross the road to piss on him if his head was on fire I was hardly going to buy his CD. He made some snide remarks which I ignored and made bought my DVDs.

When I was in college I used to always tune my radio to his show, and everyday at the first sound of his voice I was out of bed and in time for college.

Honestly??????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

He's walking around my college, RIGHT NOW... wtf like :confused:

Advertisement