Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Rovers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

sueme wrote: »
    It is a well known medical condition, that consistently putting ones foot in ones mouth can result in two left feet.

:D:D:D

Is that how foot & mouth disease came about? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

How many boardsies are playing in the supporters game tommorow? None of us will be but we do know one other boardsie is playing.
    Hope you're all warming up and good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭garth-marenghi

Wont be playing but good luck to all who are, lets hope the rovers retain their trophy and teach those Galway krusties a footballing lesson:D

What time is supporter game kick off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

3:30 KO...

I will be playing...Watch me run the show...;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Is it on at the Showgrounds?

Fitzo wrote: »
    3:30 KO...

I will be playing...Watch me run the show...;):D

will you write "I'm a boardsie" on the back of your t-shirt? Just so that we can cheer for you?

What a great day for football! 1 - 1 for supporters. We were there surrounded by all the Galway fans (well there were about 10 fans). Wee man was showing the supporters how to kick the ball outside the pitch.... very entertaining. Game was pretty exciting in some parts.

Mr Tulip just home to spread the word that we won 3 - 0. How's that for a win!!!

Who's next?.....?...... Is it time to get the kettle on Muffler? We're on our way! :D:p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Who's next?.....?...... Is it time to get the kettle on Muffler? We're on our way! :D:p;)
    Hot totties before the game :eek:.

Get your assess up to Finn Park and we will give you a lesson or two :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

muffler wrote: »
    Hot totties before the game :eek:.

Get you assess up to Finn Park and we will give you a lesson or two :cool:

Throw in a few beers and i'm there!

(BTW, You having an Avator crisis at the mo? Seems to be a different one nearly every day!)

Coffee for me please! I hate football/soccer whatever its called :o but I'll go and be the Referee between Sligo and "The Others" posters.

Coffee for me please! I hate football/soccer whatever its called :o but I'll go and be the Referee between Sligo and "The Others" posters.

Bet you Muffler lives on a mysterious Island and his buddies call him Ben!

Gillie wrote: »
    Bet you Muffler lives on a mysterious Island and his buddies call him Ben!

Its all there Gillie, my friend.... Look at the mysteriously changing avatars, the mind games, one day he's great craic, next day he morphs into an all powerful ruler...

He has the power to make any of us dissappear, just look at... no maybe don't.

Did someone make a comment there ;)

I'm scared Gillie. I'm really scared.

(BTW, You having an Avator crisis at the mo? Seems to be a different one nearly every day!)
    Hah! people do notice the muffler then.

Its all to do with mood swings and seeing as the moon is full tonight well.............

Now then. We were talking about Sligo Rovers.

Who do they play next?

Now then. We were talking about Sligo Rovers.

Who do they play next?

That would be the club in position 9 in the Eircom league, Finn Harps. Sligo Rovers being position 7!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

morning all, nice result last night, although would never have thought it considering a bad first half, a great opening five minutes, but then we gave galway to much control, think the subsitutions made all the difference in the second half

any know what the story was with cookie, only seen him come out of his dug out once, the assistant ref came over to speak to him, cookie went back to the dug out, 5 minutes later, he was sent off

oh, btw, nice result for harps :D, shame i wont be able to make it to the match next week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I was dissapointed that I couldn't get in last night. A 3 nil win is gonna be good for the confidence whatever the performance. Was sad to hear big Wesley Charles get sent off for Galway. He was one of my favourite players for Rovers when he played for us a few years ago.

I'm scared Gillie. I'm really scared.

He's a big teddy bear! Don't worry!
    Hah! people do notice the muffler then.

Nah. I'm just a saddo!;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

He's a big teddy bear! Don't worry!
    Yes he is but he is not going to be in good form when ( of course I mean if ) we beat Finn harps. Be scared, be very scared. :eek: There be red cards all round.
    Hey last nights match was great. Even better when you arrive late missing the worst part and get in free. :rolleyes:
    So who is going next week?:p

tuppence wrote: »
    Hey last nights match was great. Even better when you arrive late missing the worst part and get in free. :rolleyes:

the second half was great,

:D

first half

<shudders>

would have loved to go to finn park next week, but will be on holiday

irish-stew wrote: »
    would have loved to go to finn park next week, but will be on holiday

Anywhere nice?

over to london and devon in the SW of england to see friends and family, 2 weeks out of work

:D

will be checking up on the results whilst away though

Well enjoy!

Yes he is but he is not going to be in good form when ( of course I mean if ) we beat Finn harps. Be scared, be very scared. :eek: There be red cards all round.

mr tulip is going ofcourse, it will be the usual suspects, due to friday matches. you need to leave work early

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

mr tulip is going ofcourse, it will be the usual suspects, due to friday matches. you need to leave work early

Yes I have some time oweing me and since its a real special match I might just brave the male bastion of the Sligo Rovers bus. :eek::D
    I may need some moral support Thistle and/or some liquid refreshments, just "a couple of light ales'!

• Advertisement

Yes he is but he is not going to be in good form when ( of course I mean if ) we beat Finn harps. Be scared, be very scared.
    Thats a big "if" tuppence :D

Advertisement