Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite boosh song and why!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

Tundra Rap
    Nanageddon
    Calmallama down

but finally

Ape of Death - ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Evenescent

Boring through your mind through your tummy through your anus?

............ EELS! Love it ...... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Rascaduanok

My favourite is Eels! :D

Just because it's fantastic, the Hitcher plays a blinder in that episode (although his nose and chin look quite normal)
    Also because I want one of those NuRave hitcher costumes :D
    Mine too! I couldn’t stop singing it and its hilarious rhythm and lyrics when I first heard it. I also love ‘Electro Boy’. :pac:
    Tago Mago wrote: »
    Isolation is brilliant

When I first heard this I felt certain I’d heard it before, but no, they wrote it themselves. It comes from probably my all–time favourite episode of The Mighty Boosh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Im the monkey with the lovely hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Eels! is still my ringtone :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Tundra is mine. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

boosh boosh stronger than a moose, don't lock your doors or we'll come thru your rooftop!! :D

that line, and the 'the boosh is loose and we're a little bit raw', are what make that song so geniostic.

that line, and the 'the boosh is loose and we're a little bit raw', are what make that song so geniostic.

....that or the dance!!

... which I've never done in public...

>_>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Can't get enough of the classic tundra rap. Also find it hilarious all the spas on youtube doing their versions of this song or just dancing along to it. Bunch of pricks.

FX Meister wrote: »
    Can't get enough of the classic tundra rap. Also find it hilarious all the spas on youtube doing their versions of this song or just dancing along to it. Bunch of pricks.

be carefull now....
    ... [the dance] which I've never done in public...
    >_>

haha! i've never put it on youtube though! i was just drunk and out with a load of booshfans. :)

haha! i've never put it on youtube though! i was just drunk and out with a load of booshfans. :)
    And some who at that point hadn't yet had a shoe full of beige creamy boosh goodness!

sowwy.

What for? Only made me all the more determined to sit down and watch some, and we all know how that turned out \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Ash_M

The Chosen One - It makes me happy inside
    Tundra Rap - The human coke can! Stronger than a moose! The shrew!
    Monkeys Stole My Face - Self-explanitory...
    Come Little Deer - "Put on these corduroy slacks for me, you'll look better in the shorts i've ordered you'll see" i adore the randomness!
    Electro-Boy - Actually quite a good song, aside from all comic value...

the moon's song is possibly the moment in my life that i thought "maybe perfection is possible...

i'm gonna stop now because i'll keep going forever.
    anybody going to the signing in september?

Ash_M wrote: »
    Tundra Rap - The human coke can! Stronger than a moose! The shrew!
    I love the line “Call me Tundra Boy because I move like an arctic lizard!” The idea of a cold–blooded reptile surviving and moving around in sub–zero temperatures makes me LOL.
    Ash_M wrote: »
    anybody going to the signing in september?
    I did that in December in Leeds. Got the book and everything. Made a joke that Noel laughed at (said I had planned on writing a Christmas Crimp for them but realised I didn’t even have as much talent as the Flighty Zeus), and my sister took the piss out of Julian’s awful jumper.

Then we saw the show in the evening, and it was awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Sowra

Carrot & Coriander Soup.

A flavoursome vegetarian soup with fresh and ground coriander. Serve with cheese and onion bread for a warming supper or lunch.
    Ingredients
    1 tbsp vegetable oil
    1 onion, sliced
    450g/1lb carrots, sliced
    1 tsp ground coriander
    1.2 litresl/2 pints vegetable stock
    large bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
    salt and freshly ground black pepper

Method
    1. Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and the carrots. Cook for 3-4 minutes until starting to soften.
    2. Stir in the ground coriander and season well. Cook for 1 minute.
    3. Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer until the vegetables are tender.
    4. Whizz with a hand blender or in a blender until smooth. Reheat in a clean pan, stir in the fresh coriander and serve.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Emmzy

My fav boosh song has gotta be 'Love Games'
    Its so catchy.Keep playing it lots on my iPod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Emmzy wrote: »
    I heard an actual 'mainstream' song in Golden disks the other day that sounded suspiciously like Love Games. A female singer and I have no idea who it was or what the lyrics were because I was singing 'Love Games' to myself:pac::p

When they sang their songs live they actually enhanced them with extra verses and proper song structures. Eels, Bouncy Bouncy and I Did A Shit On Your Mum sounded magnificent!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Kitsune9tails

I Did A Shit On Your Mum sounded magnificent!
    :D:D:D
    Sorry just thought that sounded funny enough to single out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3wzqUL7EDc&feature=related

I hated eels when i started watchin now i sing it to my friends to freak them out and it gets stuck in my heads for days, that and soup soup.
    But my favourite has to be The Tundra Rap.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Inkivaari

Emmzy wrote: »

Ah Emmz, do you man to tell me that you dont think the Tundra song is one of the best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭GirlsAloud

Yeah.. gotta be Tundra Rap for me too. But I do love the 4 way crimp

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Mine is the cheese song. I love it so. Reasoning because it is fun to sing if someone say they like cheese and also when buying cheese, slicing cheese, putting it on your sambo or nacho's or chips cheese. It is so much fun.

trilo wrote: »
    Mine is the cheese song. I love it so. Reasoning because it is fun to sing if someone say they like cheese and also when buying cheese, slicing cheese, putting it on your sambo or nacho's or chips cheese, or when I am milking it from my teat. It is so much fun.

^ Fixed your post! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

^ Fixed your post! ;)

Laughing. Thanks :)

trilo wrote: »
    Mine is the cheese song. I love it so. Reasoning because it is fun to sing if someone say they like cheese and also when buying cheese, slicing cheese, putting it on your sambo or nacho's or chips cheese. It is so much fun.

Haha, I’m always telling people I meet that cheese is a tasty yellow beef! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Father Stone

The Mutant's Song

Advertisement