Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airing room for writers?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

Well, I liked that keyboard, had a great pad sound, perfect for going with the "Phil Collins" drums on Jack's track!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 corker80

Good idea. Those Parisians can't be wrong ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 topper8328

hi there

do u want me to help contribute to ur piece with the piano? I have written quite a few on guitar too

mike

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

topper8328 wrote: »
    hi there

do u want me to help contribute to ur piece with the piano? I have written quite a few on guitar too

mike

Wayhey! Now we jammin'...

A keyboard would spice up the whole thing all right!! How could we arrange that though... H's keyboard is rather limited for a real piano player (no offence), so we may need a plan B. I have a digital piano, but I don't have the car to carry the 25kg around, or the amp to plug it in...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Oink wrote: »
    Wayhey! Now we jammin'...

A keyboard would spice up the whole thing all right!! How could we arrange that though... H's keyboard is rather limited for a real piano player (no offence), so we may need a plan B. I have a digital piano, but I don't have the car to carry the 25kg around, or the amp to plug it in...

I've got the car and the studio with studio speakers that should work just dandy.

• Advertisement

I want in on this!

Any suggestions for the next one?
    I'm free between now and easter so anytime suits with a little bit of warning.
    Anyone interested in coming then pop the name down and we can sort it from there.

I'm up for it anytime, student life and all that. Haven't got a ton of new stuff but some.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Hey yeh should be pretty much free whenever, I'd definitley be up for it. Just give me a little bit of notice if its gonna be on a Thursday or Friday night so I can get someone to cover in work, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Jack DeValera

Anyone up for this this week?

I'm looking for opinions before I do proper recording of songs for an EP.

Any time will suit me - you want to name a day Humber?

• Advertisement

Yep, I'm good for this week. Don't have much written but I'm sure I'll have something to show.

How about this Wed. or Thursday? Same place as before?

Fri. and sat are out for me at the moment

Anyone interested then pop your interest down here and we'll see how it pans out.

Either is fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

I'd be interested but I have exams so I couldn't do Wednesday. Could do Thursday but would need to get off work so give me a bit of notice.

If you can't fit me in with these dates no worries I'll try make the next one.

Thursday it is then. About 8- 8.30?

Thursday's fine with me. See ya'll then.

Anyone up for this Wednesday?

I don't think I'll make it, I think I'll be in Wicklow. Busy ass week. But if I'm not in Wicklow I'll be there.

Okay, we're difficulty getting a day that suits everyone. Should we pick one further in advance?

How about next week instead - Does Wednesday 13th of May suit people?

Nope, can't really do next week, except maybe Friday. Don't change on account of me though, I've very little written to show you guys anyway!

You around on the 14th Jack? Playing in the village if you're interested in coming let me know.

• Advertisement

Are we going at this again any time soon?

Good thinking Arid. Could be just what the doctor ordered.
    How about next week? Any day is good with me.

Same I think, any day at all.

Deadly. I thought you were away for the summer.
    Anyone else interested?

I'd love to, but I can't any time in the next 3 weeks. I'd love to get together when I get back though, so maybe pencil another one in for August.

I'd love to, but I can't any time in the next 3 weeks. I'd love to get together when I get back though, so maybe pencil another one in for August.

Will do Jack. If I remeber right then you're heading down the aisle? Good luck with all of that.

Bump up the jam.

Two tunes doing my nut in. Words aren't coming.
    Bumped into Oink and we reckon it's time to get an Airing room together. If you're reading this and are curious then have a read through the thread and see if it floats your boat.
    Anyday next week is good with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Wormking2002

I'd be interested...have a few tunes written myself (not great but mine)....does it have to be acoustic or are electrics allowed? would be interested in getting another angle on them...sundays would interest me big time...

Quite busy at the moment but if I can make whatever date yiz set I will.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Hey guys,

I would be really interested in joining you good folk at this!

My usual style is electronic, but in the past i was in a good few guitar driven bands that worked on original material so i do have some song writing/lyric writing experience.

At the moment i am strictly computer based...but can bring along my laptop, a MIDI keyboard for use with various types of VST's and affects, some home production experience and possibly my best quality...my voice.

I want to move into making softer sounding musical that is melody and vocally driven and frankly i need a bit of help.

Advertisement