Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perrier's Bounty

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Does anyone know what song played over the end credits? It's wrecking my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Jedward.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

It's David Holmes' "I heard Wonders" from the album "The Holy Pictures".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Thanks, I stumbled upon it a few weeks ago, actually. Cracking tune! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Watched this the weekend and I thought it was pretty crap. As stated before Jim Broadbent's accent was pretty dire. There was no need for him to use it in fairness. He could have used his normal accent, it wouldnt have taken away from the story.

I cant stand Don Wycherly anyway (for some reason the way he talks really annoys me. I know it is irrational but I cant stand him in anything he has been in) so that was another minus for the film.

The word 'Man' seemed to be used in every sentance with 'Dude' a close second. Pretty amaturish movie imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,626 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just watched this with my gf at the weekend. Awful awful film. I fell asleep near the end. Very strange as most Irish films thatg make it to the cinema are quality but as a poster above said it was very amateurish. I wonder did any of the actors question why they were saying Man so much?

Very disappointed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i didnt mind the dad it was bren that bugged me

yes they did say man loads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,912 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 darthcool

Duuurty. Like a bag of carrots.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 feno13

I should have heeded the alarm bells that sounded when my girlfriend told me a girl who worked in the dvd rental place recommended this to her. Alas, we watched this steaming pile of **** all the same. Awful, just bloody awful. A bad night all round for me as I also saw The Hangover. More generic, American, popcorn, college humour tripe. What was I thinking???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

darthcool wrote: »
    Duuurty. Like a bag of carrots.

Done deal for me as soon as I heard this line.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

Just watched this terrible movie. Dialogue, plot, acting, accents, sets, editing, cliches, almost everything was bad. The films is nicely shot, but I'm afraid it's only the director of photography that can take any credit here.

Shame on the great cast (on paper) for getting involved is this. I suspect some may wake in sweats in the night for years to come out of regret.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Gave it a looksee there last week.

Enjoyed it for what it was, but there was excessive use of the word "man" everywhere.

Enjoyed it though and thought it was well worth a watch.

The man thing REALLY annoyed me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Ditto on the man thing!

Advertisement