Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Paranormal Convention 2008

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

are you telling me you dont believe in threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Is there a covention for 09

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yes there is Danny, we are voting on a date this week. and will have the exact date on Friday, but its happening for deffo.

exellent if ya need help you know were i am

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

sound man thanks.

A ghost in a cage would be great, go get it Danny!!

• Advertisement

OK ill get Vinnie,,,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Stoner wrote: »
    yes there is Danny, we are voting on a date this week. and will have the exact date on Friday, but its happening for deffo.
    Looking forward to this already!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wind

Thats great.Dublins paranormal go for it its hard work. There is more intrest now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 wind

Hi boards wind here. I think its great that your doing work on Dublins paranormal. psychics will love that.its hard work alot more intrest in psychic and the paranomal now In 1985 you could not talk about it, well done .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Hey lads I may have missed it but is there a date for 09 convention? Looking forward to it already!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hey lads I may have missed it but is there a date for 09 convention? Looking forward to it already!!!

There is almost a date ...... we've started having meeting.

I can guarantee that ParaCon '09 will contain 157% more awesome.

Can you make up a voice over for raid radio to promote it we are getting up to nearly 70000,,, hits a week and most of them are ireland also we would love to do a interveiw again for this year LIVE,,,were our friends here on boards can ring free using skype to ask questions:eek::eek:

as of now since the start of this month we've had an average daily of 72,000 hits and 448 visitors - however the hell that works out.

i trawled through the stats and found that yesterday there was 46 listeners who listened for more than 15 mins so I'll restate dannys request for some adverts for the convention and the live interview ..... you never know, people might actually hear it ...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Cheers lads, we're in the early stages so until we confirm a couple of things we'd probably end up giving out the wrong info. That Stoner lad has us all on a tight leash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Right well you know where we are when your ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Hopefully, I'll be able to attend this one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement