Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somethign we all wanted to know how to do

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

irishbird wrote: »
    i fixed that for you :)
    Yeah, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DesF wrote: »
    Portly stature?

Nice...:(:(

Well, fat bastard would have been a little blunt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

buckieburd wrote: »
    Because it doesn't taste as nice....and besides we need to keep our veins free for the heroin, goddam man have you never watched trainspotting??

Well if all the herione addicts have such a high fat diet then why do they all look like Calista Flockhart?

and it's "goddam woman.." :D

Baudelaire wrote: »

I believe it is "goddammit woman".

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd

Well if all the herione addicts have such a high fat diet then why do they all look like Calista Flockhart?

My sincerce apologies..... think they all look like Ally McBeal because of the extensive exercise involved in running away from security gardes with microwaves/dvd's under their arms....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

My sincerce apologies..... think they all look like Ally McBeal because of the extensive exercise involved in running away from security gardes with microwaves/dvd's under their arms....

Forgiven :)...Ahhhh makes perfect sense now, maybe Scotland should be considering entering them in the next Olympics?

Forgiven :)...Ahhhh makes perfect sense now, maybe Scotland should be considering entering them in the next Olympics?

Ha that reminds me of a story the girl in work told me, she was walking past the boardwalk at the liffey and there was a bunch of yank tourists looking a bit lost, she heard them saying 'maybe we should ask those athletes over there for directions' they were pointing a bunch of junkies in tracksuits!! God bless america!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Rob_l wrote: »
    yeah maybe, but I do know this Scottish battered sausages are feckin horrible.:eek:
    A few chippers in Scotland do batter-fried Pizza.

So wrong...yet so right.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Adverts.ie: Good home wanted for a twenty-something, balding, soccer-star wannabe, of portly stature, with a characteristic growth from his lower chin (that he is partial to styling in all manner of ways). Low mileage, house trained (to a point) and good with kids.
    ...you forgot to mention 'Star Trek Fan'...in Klingon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

You will die my friend.......

A man was found badly injured in mysterious circumstances in St Stephen Green at approx 1.15am 13th Feb 2008. Gardi found what they believed to be a deep fried Mars Bar visciously lodged in the victims ass. Inquires are ongoing at this stage....

Just fixed that to make it even more dramatic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

My 2 cents here.

Use mini mars bars and a tempura batter.

Excellent with Vanilla Ice-cream.

There has been whispers over the eons of the legend of the deep fried ice-cream. I have yet to perfect the method. I'll put a request in the food area.

DarkJager wrote: »
    Just fixed that to make it even more dramatic :D

You could make it even more dramatic and say it was first lodged in the ass then the throat....

You could make it even more dramatic and say it was first lodged in the ass then the throat....
    ass to mouth :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Swampy wrote: »
    There has been whispers over the eons of the legend of the deep fried ice-cream. I have yet to perfect the method. I'll put a request in the food area.

I have had deep fried ice cream in a restaurant in Dublin. Can't remember which one unfortunately, it was a long time ago. Don't ask me how they did it, but it was pretty impressive (the feat, I mean, the ice cream was OK).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Buckiebird (nice name by the way ;) ): I'd say lodging it in the ass first would cause it to melt so the only way you'd get it to the throat is if you scraped it out... Probably best just to leave it lodged in the ass :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Buckiebird (nice name by the way ;) ): I'd say lodging it in the ass first would cause it to melt so the only way you'd get it to the throat is if you scraped it out... Probably best just to leave it lodged in the ass :D

For added piquancy surely....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Legspin,

I wouldn't go there. Whatever Des is into is his own business :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,381 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

oh deep fried mars bars.....there te food off the gods.....id live on them if i could

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'd love to know who was the first person to think "Hey you know what sounds great? A deep fried mars bar!"

It's kinda one of those 10-car pile-up foods. You don't want to look but you do anyway. I often remember standing around bored when I was working in a chipshop, thinking "What can I batter next?" TBH, pizza, a cheeseburger or a stick of cheese would never have occurred to me, but now that the idea's in my head.......

"What can I batter next?" TBH, pizza, a cheeseburger or a stick of cheese would never have occurred to me, but now that the idea's in my head.......
    :confused::confused:

Deep fried cheese is a standard starter in most decent restaurants. It's usually Camambert or Brie.

• Advertisement

Buckiebird (nice name by the way ;) ):
    tbh, I always preferred Leslie :D

DesF wrote: »
    tbh, I always preferred Leslie :D

Breaking news....the body of a man has been found in a Northside chipper in the early hours of the 15th February, Decetive Murphy of Shore Street Garda station released the following statement "we believe the victim was embrolled in an argument on the popular Irish website "Boards.ie" with an unknow entity known only as Buckieburd, as yet we have been unable to identify the body as it had been dipped in batter and deepfried,but we do know he went by the alias DesF, anyone with any information should contact Det Inspector Leo Burdock"

Thank you I like the name myself, It was a bit annoying at school though......

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

iv had the deep fried ice cream not great but the cousin makes it so ill give her a call ang ill post up the receipe later on

yabadabado wrote: »
    iv had the deep fried ice cream not great but the cousin makes it so ill give her a call ang ill post up the receipe later on

Whoa, there just a minute. We already have had a PDFfile ring operating in BGRH, we don't want another. It is not a forum that encourages the "swapping" of recipes.

Advertisement