Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Somethign we all wanted to know how to do

«1

Comments

  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason


    LOL, i just told buckieburd about this, she thinks it looks lovely:eek:


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l


    irishbird wrote: »
    LOL, i just told buckieburd about this, she thinks it looks lovely:eek:

    It actually does look kinda tasty


  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo


    Aparently it's delicious, theres a take away off pearse street that does it, battered curly wurlys are popular in there!


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    Rob_l wrote: »
    How to deep fry a battered mars bar at home
    Perfect cuisine for the BGRH
    http://fxcuisine.com/default.asp?Display=103&resolution=high

    mmmmm I miss home.......


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire


    Dear God that's just a heart attack in a convient hand size portion :eek:


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l


    buckieburd wrote: »
    mmmmm I miss home.......

    Scottish people understand BGRH
    The Scottish Diet
    «Any and all thing you can eat
    # But this proportion always heed: A third from fat
    # A third from sugar
    # A third from alcohol
    From time to time, you can eat a small amount of fruits, in the form of jams or preserves, or even better, distilled.»


    http://fxcuisine.com/default.asp?Display=129&resolution=high


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    Whenever I go home i always go to the local chipper and get a deep fried steak pie chips a big pickled onion. Why do Irish chippers not sell the pickled onions why oh why.......oh and fritters....its a travesty....


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l


    buckieburd wrote: »
    Whenever I go home i always go to the local chipper and get a deep fried steak pie chips a big pickled onion. Why do Irish chippers not sell the pickled onions why oh why.......oh and fritters....its a travesty....

    yeah maybe, but I do know this Scottish battered sausages are feckin horrible.:eek:

    Pie's are good I wish more chippers here sold pies though


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne


    buckieburd wrote: »
    Whenever I go home i always go to the local chipper and get a deep fried steak pie chips a big pickled onion. Why do Irish chippers not sell the pickled onions why oh why.......oh and fritters....its a travesty....

    Now there's a business opportunity for you! Open one up. Now, do they deep fry the picked onion, or would that be just weird?


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Now there's a business opportunity for you! Open one up. Now, do they deep fry the picked onion, or would that be just weird?

    No the onion is not fried, it counts as one of your 5 a day....


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_


    Afternoon Leslie:D


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    DesF wrote: »
    Afternoon Leslie:D

    You will die my friend.......

    A man was found badly injured in mysterious circumstances in St Stephen Green at approx 1.15am 13th Feb 2008. Gardi found what they believed to be a deep fried Mars Bar visciously lodged in the victims thoat. Inquires are ongoing at this stage....


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_


    buckieburd wrote: »
    You will die my friend.......

    A man was found badly injured in mysterious circumstances in St Stephen Green at approx 1.15am 13th Feb 2008. Gardi found what they believed to be a deep fried Mars Bar visciously lodged in the victims thoat. Inquires are ongoing at this stage....

    What if I offered you, say, sixty euro?


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    Higher!!!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_


    Sixty five?


  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason


    DESMOND - are you not in enough trouble without hitting on friends :eek:

    http://www.cheaters.ie/serviceswomen.htm


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_


    irishbird wrote: »
    DESMOND - are you not in enough trouble without hitting on friends :eek:

    http://www.cheaters.ie/serviceswomen.htm
    :eek::eek::eek:


    You TOLD me to do this.


  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason


    DesF wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:


    You TOLD me to do this.

    No, i didnt - i am taking this to PM


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    irishbird wrote: »
    DESMOND - are you not in enough trouble without hitting on friends :eek:

    http://www.cheaters.ie/serviceswomen.htm

    Dont mind her Des she is trying to outbid you, she offered me €85......


  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason


    buckieburd wrote: »
    Dont mind her Des she is trying to outbid you, she offered me €85......

    shhhhhhhhhhhhhh:o


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire


    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Now there's a business opportunity for you! Open one up. Now, do they deep fry the picked onion, or would that be just weird?


    Weird as opposed to deep frying a mars bar which is like totally normal, why don't they just inject a pound of lard straight into their veins? I'd love to know who was the first person to think "Hey you know what sounds great? A deep fried mars bar!" I bet he was with his mate's and they were all pi$$ed as farts because it sounds like one of those ideas that can only have been inspired by alcohol


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_


    buckieburd wrote: »
    Dont mind her Des she is trying to outbid you, she offered me €85......
    :D

    Ninety


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne


    DesF wrote: »
    :D

    Ninety

    €200


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    €200

    SOLD!


  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne


    Adverts.ie: Good home wanted for a twenty-something, balding, soccer-star wannabe, of portly stature, with a characteristic growth from his lower chin (that he is partial to styling in all manner of ways). Low mileage, house trained (to a point) and good with kids.


  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason


    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Adverts.ie: Good home wanted for a twenty-something, balding, soccer-star wannabe, of portly stature, with a characteristic growth from his lower chin (that he is partial to styling in all manner of ways). Low mileage, house trained (to a point) and good with kids.

    L:D:D


  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd


    Baudelaire wrote: »
    Weird as opposed to deep frying a mars bar which is like totally normal, why don't they just inject a pound of lard straight into their veins?

    Because it doesn't taste as nice....and besides we need to keep our veins free for the heroin, goddam man have you never watched trainspotting??


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_


    Portly stature?

    Nice...:(:(


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants


    On the topic of deep fried mars bars, my friend got one last year whilst in Edinburgh, I don't like Mars so I got a Snickers deep fried. TBH not that great. I don't like melty choc bars, so not realllly my thing.


  • Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason


    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Adverts.ie: Good home wanted for a twenty-something, balding, soccer-star wannabe, with original love handles, with a characteristic growth from his lower chin (that he is partial to styling in all manner of ways). Low mileage, house trained (to a point) and good with kids.



    DesF wrote: »
    Portly stature?

    Nice...:(:(


    i fixed that for you :)


Advertisement