Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIT University

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Right this thread has gotten out of control lately. People cant seem to debate civily without questioning peoples education or family background - which has nothing to do with the debate. Its very hard to keep a track of such a fast moving topic, so its going to be temporarily locked while we (Me, Al and Dub13) look over it and take appropriate action against posts & users. I tried the route with stating public warnings but they seem to be ignored.

I wont let the topic be spoiled by a few people who cant debate in a civil fashion. It will re-open soon.

Thanks.

Topic Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement