Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-shirts over shirts

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smurphyk

Give the guy a break!! It doesnt look that bad, It looks better on girls though, I wear it sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

hold on!!! if im right in what i think you're sayin is is that a normal t-shirt over a shirt(with a collar and long sleaves) then ya thats not to cool...

BUT if yee are on about a normal tshirt over a long sleaved shirt(just a tshirt with long sleaves and no collar) then,whta the hell is wrong with yee!!!??:eek:
    i wouldnt wear them all the time but jesus they dont look that bad together!
    i mean unless you put some ridiculous colours together(which actually does happen to quiet a lot of people!).

oh ya and bandshirts,nope def wouldnt wear anythin like that anymore,only at a concert maybe.but two plain colours are sound..
    shut up all o yee..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

chris_oc wrote: »
    hold on!!! if im right in what i think you're sayin is is that a normal t-shirt over a shirt(with a collar and long sleaves) then ya thats not to cool...

BUT if yee are on about a normal tshirt over a long sleaved shirt(just a tshirt with long sleaves and no collar) then,whta the hell is wrong with yee!!!??:eek:
    i mean unless you put some ridiculous colours together(which actually does happen to quiet a lot of people!).

oh ya and bandshirts,nope def wouldnt wear anythin like that anymore,only at a concert maybe.but two plain colours are sound..
    shut up all o yee..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Yeah a shirt, like with a collar shirt!!!

Yes, a collar shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭chris_oc

bluewolf wrote: »
    Yes, a collar shirt

oh well then..

ya have to agree with everyone then, my bad!...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

long sleeved t under a short sleeved t= grand

anything else...id have to see it on the person. some people can just pull of anything.

if you're going to tell him what you think, give him options as an alternative so its not like you're going "i hate what you're wearing, CHANGE AND DONT DO IT AGAIN" kind of thing. be aware though that he's his own person and he can dress how he wishes.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sometimes it looks cute on girls, I have a top from Zara for work which looks like a blue shirt with a black t shirt over it, but in fact the shirt is fake, it's just the collar, bottom bit under the t shirt and the sleeves. It's cute.
    It might look nice on him too but I'm gonna go with no unless I saw pics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭July

chris_oc wrote: »
    if yee are on about a normal tshirt over a long sleaved shirt(just a tshirt with long sleaves and no collar) then,whta the hell is wrong with yee!!!??:eek:

Agreed.

I like this look on both sexes but with a proper shirt with collar - no!

Advertisement