Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are they all rock fans?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

You wont save your corrupted soul by repeating a load of "Hail Marys" simply because you would be just repeating fruitless words to a dead body in a grave.

Lucky I was joking then (about the corrupted soul and the Hails Mary's and I hate talking to dead bodies).

Kernel wrote: »
    Well, you have the Texas Longhorn argument for Bush, which is at least more plausible than mere coincidence.

Some of pictures do have context but most don't. One of reasons I have an issue with the whole idea is I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and I realised I was holding my hand very like some of the people in the pictures. It's so easy to do that it means nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

meglome wrote: »
    Some of pictures do have context but most don't. One of reasons I have an issue with the whole idea is I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and I realised I was holding my hand very like some of the people in the pictures. It's so easy to do that it means nothing.

Maybe my hands are different to a normal human's, but I would have to disagree on that. ;)

Kernel wrote: »
    Maybe my hands are different to a normal human's, but I would have to disagree on that. ;)

Maybe if they were fully holding the shape like Bush's sports salute. But in a lot of the photos the hand positions are quite loose so it's very easy to do in a normal conversation.

Maybe if they were fully holding the shape like Bush's sports salute. But in a lot of the photos the hand positions are quite loose so it's very easy to do in a normal conversation.

I think that each of the photos from tunaman shows a deliberate hand signal (possibly with the exception of the Putin one) which I would honestly never find myself doing without consciously making an effort to do.

Photo #2's context would be nice, since there appears to be a large statue of an owl in the background - which is what is worshipped at Bohemia Grove. And with that, I will sleep now. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Lucky I was joking then (about the corrupted soul and the Hails Mary's and I hate talking to dead bodies).
    Thats precisely the reason I don't pray to Mary and over 1.billion foolishly do, I would pray to Christ though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

...and Obamaman too! :)

bacf3f38-14b5-4451-a442-b08e61f65fa4.jpg

Interesting photo shayser. His right hand (at his side) is also giving the sign... hmmm..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

This is what a "Rock" fan looks like:RossOCarollKelly_161503t.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Strangely enough, I came across this getting the last photo:

rockii.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement