Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com 2GB SD Card EUR 10.99 Free Delivery

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Mossy

lindtee wrote: »
    Postage & Packing is free!

I haven't ordered anything off them yet, but their Deliveries FAQ says:
    Delivery is free on any orders placed to addresses inside the UK.

There is a charge of 99p per item on deliveries to any countries within the EU.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Mossy wrote: »
    Thanks to lindtee for this one:

10% off everything-The Hut

Enter BANKHOL10 into the discount code box.

- that makes it £4.50 + £1 p + p

Whoops.
    Started a new thread on this.
    Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I haven't ordered anything off them yet, but their Deliveries FAQ says:

Well I've ordered quite a few things off them recently and p&p has been free. (ordered something yest in fact)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Mossy

I guess we're in the UK then ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I guess we're in the UK then ;)

We must be, because I also ordered and received books from them. Yet it states on the site that books cannot be delivered outside the United Kingdom! (Was ripped off on the books-so not a great site to buy books from):confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

You can stroll into Dunnes and buy a 2GB SD card for €9.99. At least in the Cornelscourt branch,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Fidelis wrote: »
    http://www.shop4memory.com/products/secure-digital.asp

2GB SD card for €13, free delivery. Shop4Memory are based in Kildare and provide free shipping to the UK and Ireland.

Heh, never noticed them before.

Shop4Memory.com and Memoryc.com are, AFAIK, the same company. Shop4Memory just includes the postage in the item price.

The same card costs 8.67 on memoryc.com, but a fiver delivery, so 13.67.

So if you're buying it on its own, it's marginally cheaper to use Shop4Memory.
    But if you're buying something else small with it, the fiver delivery will cover both, so you save by going through memoryc.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭dl

Just received three 8GB SDHC cards & readers delivered to the door for €4.75... a bargain or what? Good old eBay :)

Advertisement