Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey everybody

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You are deffo pushing your luck, smurfette! :p

And I'm still trying to figure out whether the edit improved or disimproved ...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Only 4 hours of my Friday work day left so all good in that respect.

The transfer window has me stressed though but what can you do?

Oh and I have the Big Day Out on Sunday. Rage Against The Machine and Arcade Fire live!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Xavi6 wrote: »
    The transfer window has me stressed though but what can you do?
    0_o

o_0

'kay! >_>

(Some people have very little to get stressed about!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I'm going to build a snowman in the morning. :)

0_o

o_0

'kay! >_>

(Some people have very little to get stressed about!)

Exactly! Life is good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im in bits! College is trying to setup an american football team - went training for that... now I understad why padding is involved.. I cant turn my head left, and my right leg wont flex.... owwwww......

Nah, all in all its been an incredibly ****ty month. But this early morning marks the end of it! The end of one of the ****tiest months of my life. Have to erase someone out of your life - but you can already see its for the better even when you still feel kinda sad about having to do so. It will hopefully only get better.

Who wants some vodka? Im quite buzzed.

Overheal wrote: »
    Im in bits! College is trying to setup an american football team - went training for that... now I understad why padding is involved.. I cant turn my head left, and my right leg wont flex.... owwwww......

Nah, all in all its been an incredibly ****ty month. But this early morning marks the end of it! The end of one of the ****tiest months of my life. Have to erase someone out of your life - but you can already see its for the better even when you still feel kinda sad about having to do so. It will hopefully only get better.

Who wants some vodka? Im quite buzzed.

I'm in. I've even got a can of red bull here for a mixer.

Glad to hear you've got a positive outlook on the upcoming month. And keep up that football!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I will and all - but im in pain..... ouchies.....

nah I gots coke... which has me wired enough. I would skip the whole nights sleep if i had the wing-generator in me :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Did you get the data off the hard drive?

Half of it off so far. Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Advertisement