Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey everybody

Options
  • 31-01-2008 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Hows it going? How is your life right now, what are you at this not-so-fine Thursday night?

Anything good on the box?

Arc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

You've just missed NMT Buzzcocks on BBC2...makes my week! Besides? Im drinking a nice ice cold glass of lucozade. Yummmm! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

No dice buddy. Pigheads mother always told him to never ever answer questions to people who believe that God is black. You won't be getting any answers here sonny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Would have loved to have watched it, but my asian flat mate has all her friends in the kitchen, using spices that make my eyes weep and my throat gag. Plus theyre very noisy so im restricted to my room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Life is good.

Tonight I am sitting in my robe and slippers, using the laptop between playing COD4 on the PS3 in the sitting room with my girlfriend and the guy we have living with us.

In other words, not a whole lot.

rb_ie wrote: »
    Life is good.

Tonight I am sitting in my robe and slippers, using the laptop between playing COD4 on the PS3 in the sitting room with my girlfriend and the guy we have living with us.

In other words, not a whole lot.

Sounds good buddy. I splashed out on a nice bottle of vodka earlier so Im indulging in that as we speak whilst sitting on a camping chair and under a quilt in the glow of some christmas lights i decided would look good selotaped to the ceiling.

• Advertisement

Archimedes wrote: »
    Sounds good buddy. I splashed out on a nice bottle of vodka earlier so Im indulging in that as we speak whilst sitting on a camping chair and under a quilt in the glow of some christmas lights i decided would look good selotaped to the ceiling.

*Pulls up a chair and holds out a glass of ice cold lucozade*
    Throw some in there and shove over! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Pretty crap. My laptop died so I have to buy a new one, it had my whole final year project on it. My mp3 player was stolen.
    I'm hungry too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Would have loved to have watched it, but my asian flat mate has all her friends in the kitchen, using spices that make my eyes weep and my throat gag. Plus theyre very noisy so im restricted to my room.

Get down there!

Oh and to the thread title Hey doctor Nick!

Jeapy wrote: »
    *Pulls up a chair and holds out a glass of ice cold lucozade*
    Throw some in there and shove over! :D

This bottle of vodka is the sole comfort of one incredibly sh1t day. It took me 10 minutes to choose it off the shelf in Tesco, dont you dare take this away from me! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Hows yer dangler..

Ive to go to Limerick now from Athlone..

Not looking forward to it... im told there is a serios shortage of my blood type in Pelican house rite now

• Advertisement

snyper wrote: »
    Hows yer dangler..

Ive to go to Limerick now from Athlone..

Not looking forward to it... im told there is a serios shortage of my blood type in Pelican house rite now

??? Pelican house isnt used anymore. Got dropped with the Hep C scandal. What blood type are ya?

This bottle of vodka is the sole comfort of one incredibly sh1t day. It took me 10 minutes to choose it off the shelf in Tesco, dont you dare take this away from me! :p

Didnt want some anyway! :cool:

Didnt want some anyway! :cool:

You passed the test, you may have some vodka.... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

it's the end of my week
    hurrah

You passed the test, you may have some vodka.... :D

Ahhhh, thats good vodka! Huzzar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Pretty crap. My laptop died so I have to buy a new one, it had my whole final year project on it. My mp3 player was stolen.
    I'm hungry too.

I'll take that!

Ahhhh, thats good vodka! Huzzar?

Russian Standard - it was called for.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Well since your asking..things are great for me at the moment.
    Came back from Africa on Monday after three weeks teaching. Had an amazing time!
    Went back up to college then Tuesday morning..last semester..scary!! Love my new appartment and living with my three close friends with another four close friends next door. Mad nights out will be happening!! In tonight though as im back home due to doctors appointment tomorrow. So sitting infront of the fire with my laptop while my fathers watching TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

bluewolf wrote: »
    it's the end of my week
    hurrah

you lucky bast@rd.

On the bright side I have 7 hours of work left tomorrow then off to Latvia for a booze filled lads weekend. Oh its gonna be good

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm hungry too.

Did you get the data off the hard drive?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Fanny **** wrote: »
    you lucky bast@rd.

On the bright side I have 7 hours of work left tomorrow then off to Latvia for a booze filled lads weekend. Oh its gonna be good

3 day weekends are fine by me

Back from the missus's play, just ate two burgers (home prepared), and have only 4 hours of work left this week. So I'm fairly content, although I'm quite tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Hi, Dr. Arcimedes.
    It's my weekend. I'm pissed. Woooooooooooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I am doing some naval gazing at the moement but the weekend in store has some deep cleaning and diy chores ,watching some football with a few beers and no doubt a good dvd movie ,just a typical weekend in the life of Latch ...sigh :)

I just banged my forehead, just over my right eye :eek: (I blame the vodka Archimedes!). Owwwwwwwww! Its red and swollen already. Any ideas on how to make the swelling go down or stop the inevitable black bruise tomorrow??? Dont have any ice and Im not prepared to put a raw frozen burger on my face (only thing in the freezer). Help anyone? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 31,256 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

not so good. but its the weekend soon, one which i plan on having no recollection of. Funnily enough i picked myself out a Russian vodka recently for the weekend as well. Its got loads of letters oddly arranged and looks unpronounceable, so you know its good.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Dont have any ice and Im not prepared to put a raw frozen burger on my face (only thing in the freezer). Help anyone? :o
    Wrap the burger in a teatowel and apply that way.
    ~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Its got loads of letters oddly arranged and looks unpronounceable, so you know its good.
    I can see how that would appeal to a Corkman, all right! :p

No back-up, Tar? :(

Wrap the burger in a teatowel and apply that way.

Ah see that would make sense but I found some peas. Thanks anyway! Im never drinking on boards again! Damn Russian vod!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Im never drinking on boards again!
    Ssh! Don't let the mods hear you talking that kind of seditious nonsense!

>_>

<_<

People have been sent to Karoma for "re-education" for far less than that ... and none of them have ever walked the same way since!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Even worse if they send you to Randy for a lecture! Now, an office visit... that's different.

Advertisement