Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colour Blind

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Senna wrote: »
    A secondary school teacher done of these tests on me years ago and said i was colour blind, but i have no problem playing snooker or watch football. I think its a very mild case of colour blindness.

It's probably not "mild" colourblindness but just a different type. It depends on what mutation there is in your colour receptor cells in your eyes. Red/green colourblindness is the most common but there are other types too involving different colours, which is why you can play snooker and football.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Yeah I have a few friends who are colour blind and I always wreck their head trying to explain it to me. That link to wikipedia really explained alot! Don't think I'll be annoying them as much anymore! :D

Advertisement