Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Women Want?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

:D @ the lord of cheese...

Depends on the individual. I am a fairly normal person (female) and I'd like someone easygoing, intelligent and genuine. I wouldn't expect him to read my mind or anything like that. Although I know some girls who (if i were a guy) I would imagine are a nightmare to go out with, needy, high maintenance, over-analysing etc.

The only thing guys need to allow pass without trying to understand is pmt and the like. I still don't understand it myself, it's mad cranky and irrational :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 techyguy

A surprise trip to Spain?

:-) lolz .. you took me with surprise ... you must have seen the other thread as well...i dont really feel ashamed about talkin about my piss takes .. I think we all learn from our mistakes and that was another experience of my life ..

You really made me laugh out ... good job:)

missmatty wrote: »
    :D @ the lord of cheese...

Depends on the individual. I am a fairly normal person (female) and I'd like someone easygoing, intelligent and genuine. I wouldn't expect him to read my mind or anything like that. Although I know some girls who (if i were a guy) I would imagine are a nightmare to go out with, needy, high maintenance, over-analysing etc.

The only thing guys need to allow pass without trying to understand is pmt and the like. I still don't understand it myself, it's mad cranky and irrational :D:D

Are you single?

Everyone knows there are no woman on the Internet

There there are. They just happen to be in picture/video format

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭tech77

techyguy wrote: »
    So true ' Women are from mars' ...

Last i heard they were from Venus.
    This may be where you're going wrong. ;)

tech77 wrote: »
    Last i heard they were from Venus.
    This may be where you're going wrong. ;)

Whatever mate!.. atleast not from planet earth ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

they dont know what they want-wise words from a movie...

meh...you dont understand that kind of animal...you go love them.end of story.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Irishboy29

Your first mistake is that you are trying to understand them- Stop right there. They don't understand themselves so how are you supposed to understand them.

Most woman in my experience are madder than a bag of ferile cats. It will come out eventually, some just hide it better than others.

Be your own self and happy in your own skin and you will find that woman are drawn to you. relax. Don't worry and be happy.

Over and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'm pretty sure women want to see if my napkin really does smell of chloroform.

That and perhaps to know what a man wants cooked for his dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Enid Coleslaw

techyguy wrote: »
    So true ' Women are from mars' ...
    No. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Now that this is cleared up, understanding women shouldn't be an issue for you.

PS
    Ladyboys are from Neptune.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

It's a mistake to actually care about what women want.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

For men to leave the toilet seat down. Stupid bints. Is it so hard to look at the toilet to ensure the seat is down before you stick your poo-shooter into it?

For men to leave the toilet seat down. Stupid bints. Is it so hard to look at the toilet to ensure the seat is down before you stick your poo-shooter into it?
    Real men demand want women to leave the toilet seat up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

rb_ie wrote: »
    Real men demand want women to leave the toilet seat up.

Or just leave the seat down and piss all over it. It saves you having to put the seat up and teaches her that you don't care if the seat is up or down because your going to piss any ways.

Or just leave the seat down and piss all over it. It saves you having to put the seat up and teaches her that you don't care if the seat is up or down because your going to piss any ways.
    Ah, good point!

It also makes for a comical moment if you're near the bathroom when they go in, the lock clicks shut and there's a slight pause followed by "Ewwwww omg omg omg".

Well worth it.

rb_ie wrote: »
    Ah, good point!

It also makes for a comical moment if you're near the bathroom when they go in, the lock clicks shut and there's a slight pause followed by "Ewwwww omg omg omg".

Well worth it.

Plus because the seat is down, if you need to shit then it saves you the effort of having to put it down.

Plus because the seat is down, if you need to shit then it saves you the effort of having to put it down.
    Good point again, I change my opinion, leaving toilet seats down permanently ftw!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

"What Women Want?" Well, let's see, the generic woman wants... the statistical average woman wants... Geeeeeez, think individual!

Oh, this is AH and not PI? Sorry! OK, size might be important? (Draw your own conclusions... Ha!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

You really made me laugh out ... good job

You're half way there then. You got my sense of humour and didn't take offence at my comment.

BTW, I'm female

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

You guys are funny:D

Men and women are different, don't hate them for it. Don't try to understand it cause you never fully will, its not either of your fault if you don't.
    so just accept it and your life will be much easier.
    If you want someone who thinks exactly like you, create a clone!:rolleyes:

(oh and I'm a girl too)

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Ok i did a little survey of the women in work :
    What women want.

1) Persil tablets with 50% extra free
    2) Spring sales in IKEA all year round
    3) To eat like Mary Harney but look like Mary Louise Parker
    4) A good strappin god fearing man with which to copulate and gradually grind down and erode his soul with her pestle an mortar made from PMS and Guilt.
    5) Cash dispensing attachment for number 4 ^^^
    6) That pair of shoes she saw in BT2 that cost the same as the national debt for Namibia (but they're so (i mean) SO GORGEOUS!)
    7) Meet all their old enemies at her school reunion to see they are now 25st and unhappily married to Richie Kavanagh type bog masters.
    8) Meet their ex-boyfriends just to find out they're still madly in love with them but have neglected themselves and now look like Michael Moore.
    9) A diamond on their finger the size of Enda Kennys head.. So probably about 4 carats.
    10) Chizzlers!!!! Thats what them wominzzz be wantin more than anythin else!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Well thank god this thread explained what women want now we can all go back about our lives trying to make them happy.

OP its not about what they want its about what you want if your not happy with one there are billions more out there and eventually if you stick at it long enough you might just find one that only annoys you 30% of the time thats a good un :D

Also if anyone in this thread can sum up "what women want" in one nice post I think we will be half way to getting rid of the idea of individual's.

briantwin wrote: »
    Ok i did a little survey of the women in work :
    What women want.

1) Persil tablets with 50% extra free
    2) Spring sales in IKEA all year round
    3) To eat like Mary Harney but look like Mary Louise Parker
    4) A good strappin god fearing man with which to copulate and gradually grind down and erode his soul with her pestle an mortar made from PMS and Guilt.
    5) Cash dispensing attachment for number 4 ^^^
    6) That pair of shoes she saw in BT2 that cost the same as the national debt for Namibia (but they're so (i mean) SO GORGEOUS!)
    7) Meet all their old enemies at her school reunion to see they are now 25st and unhappily married to Richie Kavanagh type bog masters.
    8) Meet their ex-boyfriends just to find out they're still madly in love with them but have neglected themselves and now look like Michael Moore.
    9) A diamond on their finger the size of Enda Kennys head.. So probably about 4 carats.
    10) Chizzlers!!!! Thats what them wominzzz be wantin more than anythin else!!!

Hilarious mate ... laughed myself to insanity ... great analysis ... that was the best so far ...

Advertisement