Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Women Want?

Options
  • 31-01-2008 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I Love this movie and is one of my all time favourites ... mel gibson becomes the most lucky person in the world to hear women thinking but I would say it must still have been hard for some like me to understand women even if I was able to hear them thinking.
    So true ' Women are from mars' ... In my life after so many failed relationships I have come to the conclusion what exactly women want ?

I have started this thread to have a discussion about what exactly women want in men? and what makes a relationship not a failed one or in other words .. a working one ..?
    I am so curios about it these days as I really want to know and it really makes me frustrated to think that I have always been unable to understand women.. sorry women readers for an offense this thread might cause you but I would definitely target the women readers especially to come up and state what would they want in a man .. bridging the gap between the two genders and helping us work out a relationship...
    Please do participate ...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

a big , thick, juicy......

...wallet

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I'm not aware of any high profile female communists.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

r..e..s...p..e..c..t?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

somebody to satisfy my needs everynight:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 techyguy

I think most of us have that if not all .. .I think I do allright in terms of finances .. own house , good lifestyle .... but still hard to understand women ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Women just want chocolate

KTRIC wrote: »
    Women just want chocolate

Que

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAtyunatwqc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Sure women dont want much it can be summed up in one 10 letter word

Everything ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Mordeth wrote: »
    r..e..s...p..e..c..t?

Just a little bit, just a little bit, :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

MikeySligo wrote: »
    Just a little bit, just a little bit, :cool:

a little respect ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

They just want to be left alone, and if you pressure them, thens thats when the courts get involved :(

...in my experience anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

different Strokes for different Folks.
    We could all sit here and list what we look for but i dont think it would really help...

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

Women really don't want much. Equality and the revival of chivalry <-- Uh is that a contradiction!!?? Yes, and thats exactly what women want, they want to be treated the same as men but also treated as ladies. So i can only surmise that women want to be transvestites. Q.E.D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,220 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Women have no idea what they want, which is why they reject it when they get it.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

It's not that hard to understand them... you just have to negate everything they say! So basically whatever it is they say then want then it's the opposite... you can never go wrong with this theorem.

QED

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

A good deep dicken!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Women want to Manipulate the world and everyone around them. It's thanks to our constant dissatisfaction and nagging, that we progress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Personally i don't want to "understand" women.

Figuring each one out is half the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

A man with a pulse...;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

This thread is pointless. Everyone knows there are no woman on the Internet, so all you are gonna get is bunch of men giving incorrect answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

It's a bit like in Dogma, if guys could hear what we want they'd explode because the info is too much/too intense/ even we don't understand our own heads half the time.
    We need a metronome (in the form of Alan Rickman) to attempt to convey portions of our insanely wired brains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Lux23 wrote: »
    A man with a pulse...;)

I have a pulse....

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

techyguy wrote: »
    In my life after so many failed relationships I have come to the conclusion what exactly women want ?
    I don't get this sentence, you have to to the conclusion that.. you don't know?

OT, women wants (I believe) a man that will be able to anticipate what they want and give it to them just before they even realise that they wanted it, in short - a rich handsome romantic mindreader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 techyguy

mind reader is something not too helpful either as I told ya .. mind reading can tell what women is thinking but it wont give you an idea what kind of woman are you dealing with and thus still making it too hard to understand them..

the one thing I dont like about them is the 'lack of compromise' .. I think differences are always there but the best practise is to live with that differences and that makes a love a 'true love' i.e. to accept some one with differences and thats where a working relationship can arise ..
    but women dont seem to accept it and dont have compromise in their genes..

Wish we straight men had another option to choose from rather to choose from the monopolatic gender of women ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Crazy Christ

groan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

techyguy wrote: »
    the one thing I dont like about them is the 'lack of compromise' ..

Wish we straight men had another option to choose from rather to choose from the monopolatic gender of women ...

*raised eyebrow*. ..... I assume you don't mean all women because you might get yourself in hot water there :rolleyes:
    Compromise is very much in my genes - I think that if one side refuses to do so that causes serious problems.

Btw did you mean monopolistic? because I can't find the word 'monopolatic'.
    Not all women are the same, perhaps you just have yet to find the right one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

They usually want me to stop, but i bought this chloroform and goddamnit i'm getting my moneys worth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭thecleverone

A surprise trip to Spain?

Advertisement