Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best .IE name Registar?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 snicers

hmm, first you should validate as a hosting365 worker. I will nof follow any procedure given by hosting365. I'm customer. What I will do is that I ring the support of hosting365 and tell them that I have problem with a guy who is telling that he is working for hosting365

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

I'm not sure that this thread is going any where as its just become an insult fest.
    If any one has issues with some of the service providers, raise it directly with them.

Thread closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

snicers wrote: »
    hmm, first you should validate as a hosting365 worker. I will nof follow any procedure given by hosting365. I'm customer. What I will do is that I ring the support of hosting365 and tell them that I have problem with a guy who is telling that he is working for hosting365

I could have sworn the sig made it blatantly obvious ... go figure

Edit: Phew ... he's been banned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement