Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chatting up a sexy female teacher

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

ancientdog wrote: »
    I dont know if you know this but i know that go for it comments are all jokes...yeah...I just wanted to see what peoples views and thoughts were about this subject seeing as many people probally most people replying liked a teacher....am i right...me thinks i am.:)

Better watch this fella, he's a clever one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

kizzyr wrote: »

...She is still your teacher and in a position of authority over you ....

This is surely just turning the OP on more

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hell, it's turning me on, who the hell cares about the OP?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Watch Notes on a Scandal. NO GOOD CAN COME OF THIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

Fanny **** wrote: »
    This is surely just turning the OP on more

What's OP stand for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

What's OP stand for?

Old perverts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Baudelaire

What's OP stand for?

300+ posts and you don't know what "OP" stands for :eek: there's no way you play chess, you're not nerdy enough :D

"OP" stands for "Original Poster" or sometimes "Original Post" depending on the context

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

ejmaztec wrote: »
    She'll probably give you a damn good whipping for insolence, if you play your cards right.;)

I'd say shes flicking her deck now thinking of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cunnins4

There is no way that anything bad come come from this OP, it's got winner written all over it.

A guy in my school ended up going out with a teacher for a few years. She was a wee bit fat though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Oh teachers yeah uh what

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WiDGe->

Spilly wrote: »
    There was a gender challenged but adult substitute instructor that used to take lads out driving at night around the grounds and sometimes out to the street lane.One lad said that he received oral stimulation to the genitialia one night. The substitute wouldnt drive him back with him and he was left with his langer hanging out in a laneway with a strange smell of alkyl nitrites on his todger.

ha wtf!? explain more, this post deserves a thread of its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

what's the problem of shagging your teacher (even if you're still in school at that time)??

lots of japanese students do that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭keltoms

just wait until lunchtime and ask her if u can you put ur banana in her lunchbox, if she says yes - ur in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Dinter

It's very important that you show her you're interested because she's the one taking the chance with her career by getting it on with you.

The best way to do this is follow her around. Try to find out where she lives and follow her home, roughly two paces behind her. When she asks you what you're doing, look away and don't answer because you're playing hard to get. Then when she moves off follow her again. If she speeds up it's obvious she wants to go somewhere private with you so make sure you walk faster. Breath in and out really loudly and stamp your feet so she can be sure she knows your right there behind her and interested. On no account speak to her. Just make suggestive gestures at your crotch so she knows you mean business.

Also remember to bring her presents. It's amazing how touched and impressed a woman can be if you bring her roadkill or some of your mother's underwear. This shows your caring side.

I guarantee you'll definitely get sex if you follow my advice*.

*It may be in prison though.

Lol! ^^
    seraphimvc wrote: »
    lots of japanese students do that!!
    Wha'?!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Lol! ^^

Wha'?!

everything in hentai is true, dontcha know

bluewolf wrote: »
    everything in hentai is true, dontcha know
    Really?!!

Jeez, for the first time in my life I know what it feels like to have an inferiority complex! :(

Advertisement