Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chatting up a sexy female teacher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Next time you see her out in the pub, tear her top off and then snort some coke off her knocker. You're guaranteed a response then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Spilly wrote: »
    There was a gender challenged but adult substitute instructor that used to take lads out driving at night around the grounds and sometimes out to the street lane.One lad said that he received oral stimulation to the genitialia one night. The substitute wouldnt drive him back with him and he was left with his langer hanging out in a laneway with a strange smell of alkyl nitrites on his todger.
    Most random post I've read on boards.

Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Show her your penis after math class.

If she likes you she will play with it

If she doesnt.. she wont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Oh totally go for it, film it if possible. One tip - real men don't ask, they tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I scored with my primary school teacher. He was so sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

My first erection was beside my piano teacher.

I gave up playing the piano...

.. took up masturbation

requires less concentration

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Start things slowly, leave an apple on her desk & if she smiles then you are so in. Get yourself a detention & let her punish you!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ask her if she does homework housecalls?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

snyper wrote: »
    I gave up playing the piano...

.. took up masturbation

requires less concentration
    You'll find it's even more fun if you lose the metronome as well.

We had a newly qualified hottie last class before lunch on Thursday all LC year ... tended to wear short enough skirts too, esp. for a teacher. For some reason she was convinced myself and a friend of mine were disruptive influences in class (we weren't that bad!) so would insist we move to the table in front of her high desk. Can't remember what she was supposed to be teaching, something irrelevant anyway ... just as well as we never heard a word of it! :D

Looking back on it, we never really saw that much, but we convinced ourselves we did anyway!

We always seemed to be late heading uptown for lunch on Thursdays too ... >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Pics or she's not real

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

How old is this teacher?

Imagine she was your older sister and you were having breakfast and down struts one the lads from your class into the kitchen, "any tea on da go, jaysus yore sista is filthee, I'm red raw"

Even if she had never met you it would be a lot rarer to see a 21yo girl seeing a 18yo lad, than the other way around. And she is probably well over 21.

Also she does know you. It is like mates of mine saying "have you seen Mary Flynn these days, great tits on her". And we are saying "Tonys little sister, you sick paedophile". She could be 23! but in my mind she is still the kid going up and down the street on a barbie bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

She could be 33.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Dudess wrote: »
    She could be 33.

Even better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

scruff321 wrote: »
    man its every horny secondary school pupils fantisy to bone the sh/t out of your sexy teacher!!

Pfft.

Dreams inside my head still provide the motor fuel in the mental image when I close the eyes and get down with Pam and her 5 sisters.

And Im 22.

*counts*

Yep, about six of them, currently aged roughly 28 to 48.

And 3 college lecturers.

*grabs tissue*

Thats 9 milf/approaching milf age women.

Come on fate, just give me one.

Or three anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

rubadub wrote: »
    How old is this teacher?

Imagine she was your older sister and you were having breakfast and down struts one the lads from your class into the kitchen, "any tea on da go, jaysus yore sista is filthee, I'm red raw"

Even if she had never met you it would be a lot rarer to see a 21yo girl seeing a 18yo lad, than the other way around. And she is probably well over 21.

Also she does know you. It is like mates of mine saying "have you seen Mary Flynn these days, great tits on her". And we are saying "Tonys little sister, you sick paedophile". She could be 23! but in my mind she is still the kid going up and down the street on a barbie bike.
    The next girl you have sex with could be someone's sister.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

There was a gender challenged but adult substitute instructor that used to take lads out driving at night around the grounds and sometimes out to the street lane.One lad said that he received oral stimulation to the genitialia one night. The substitute wouldnt drive him back with him and he was left with his langer hanging out in a laneway with a strange smell of alkyl nitrites on his todger.

Gender challenged? So... it didn't have a gender? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Mikel Jr.

if I had a hot female teacher...I might have stayed awake in class and got a few less NG results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 crazydave

One of my mates nailed his biology teacher last year when he was studying for his leaving.She used to give him private grinds and she gave him a great insight into reproduction

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Terry wrote: »

rather someones sister then brother.....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Do you Honestly think your teacher is gonna go out with ya :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Do you Honestly think your teacher is gonna go out with ya :rolleyes:
    Shhh.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

crazydave wrote: »
    One of my mates nailed his biology teacher last year when he was studying for his leaving.She used to give him private grinds and she gave him a great insight into reproduction
    Never say never, I suppose, but I would be fairly certain that either your mate has a great career ahead of him as a scriptwriter for the American Pie sub-genre of teen flicks, or he has difficulty separating fantasy from reality! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

Teacher's are dirty, I'm 100% sure she would love a bit of gert, just ask her, if you ask her in front of the whole class she would give you much more respect

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

Ask for sex ed grinds, and then ask for a practical session.

Its 100% guaranteed to work. Your original wit and lust for an education will totally turn her on too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Wossack wrote: »
    Ask for sex ed grinds, and then ask for a practical session.

Its 100% guaranteed to work. Your original wit and lust for an education will totally turn her on too.
    go listen to Van halen's hot for teacher... that'l give ya confidence then follow Wossack's fine advise

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

Terry wrote: »

Jesus! :eek: Is there anyway to tell these sisters from normal girls?

OP. I dont think you have a choice but to go for it. Sure whats the worst that could happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

So good I read it twice. Might even read again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

crazydave wrote: »

*Sings in a tenor type voice* Bull SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!*Sings*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

OP start small and work your way up! Nobody just gets in the ring and starts boxing with Ali!

Start off with the most mingin' bird in class, then work your way through ****ing ugly, just ugly, kinda ugly, alright but shame about the zits, plain, nice looking, good looking, hot, really hot and "she makes me cum just by looking at me."

After that do the same with the teachers.

Practice makes perfect matey.....think along the lines of Progressive Facial Improvement and soon you'll be hitting that teacher doggy style over her kitchen table while her husband directs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

ancientdog wrote: »
    well all pretty good sugestions but,think about this ,18...out of school...not a pupil...i know what could happen...friendly see how it goes.

Listen, chap, you haven't got a chance, that is unless she is seriously desperate and/or fat.

Advertisement