Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The song you sing when drunk

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I've had fun fun fun on the autobahn for many an hour long shuffle towards... Funkytown while building this city on Rock and Roll. And then you get home and hang on... This is not my beautiful house? This is not my beautiful wife!

I also like The gambler. Im a good lover me. I know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

jdivision wrote: »
    I sing away to Interpol. If I had to get up and sing I'd probably do Personal Jesus by Depeche Mode because he's nearly talking in that (my singing voice cracks mirrors) and I don't know all the lyrics to We don't need nobody else by Whipping boy

the remix Personal Jesus v beware of the dog is brill ! used on one of the victoria secrets shows

Advertisement