Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking Bad - Season 1

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just had another look. When you hover over the series to get the info window up it states seasons 1-3. However when you drill down there only seems to be two seasons available.

Apologies if I got anyone's hopes up. Genuine mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Just started to watch this the other night hooked already

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Just started to watch this the other night hooked already

I`m actually jealous. Kepp with it. It just gets better and better imo.

Starting watching this last night on netflix! only watched the first two episodes but loving it so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,356 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Have to admit, watched the first 5 episodes of Series 1 and its just not doing it for me.

Decent enough programme, but to be honest I could just quit now and it wouldn't bother me in the least. Hasn't got me the way The Sopranos or The West Wing would have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Starting watching this last night on netflix! only watched the first two episodes but loving it so far!

I wish I could see it for the first time again! Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Joe_Dull

NIMAN wrote: »
    Have to admit, watched the first 5 episodes of Series 1 and its just not doing it for me.

Decent enough programme, but to be honest I could just quit now and it wouldn't bother me in the least. Hasn't got me the way The Sopranos or The West Wing would have.

Ah, by the time you get to the end of Season 4 your brain will have turned to sh1t and you will be twitching in uncontrolled ecstasy on the floor. True story, that's exactly where I've been for the last 10 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Explosions in the Sky

Nearly finished the first two sereis in three days :) really liking the show :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, Mr. White! Yeah, science! :pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭TJ Mackie

I love Tuco, one of my favourite characters in any show. Steals every scene he's in.

The way he pronouces Heisenberg gets me every time.

"Highsesbird says relax!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

NIMAN wrote: »

being honest i feel the first series is the weakest and the 2nd series although it starts of great i think its only slightly better than series 1. series 3 is probably my favorite when were first introduced to gus and series 4 is also phenomenal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Just starting watching this last night. Watched 4 episodes, really enjoying it. Have all the series so looking forward to watching them over the next few weeks.

Just starting watching this last night. Watched 4 episodes, really enjoying it. Have all the series so looking forward to watching them over the next few weeks.

Why my hold off a few months and time it so you can go straight into a marathon of the final season?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Why my hold off a few months and time it so you can go straight into a marathon of the final season?

Is it worth doing?? Hope it lives up to all the hype, I am enjoying though, so far so good!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭trashcan

It's a fantastic series. Just caught up with it in the last few months. Have now seen the first 4 seasons on DVD and now following Series 5 on TG4. The endings to both Season 3 and Season 4 were just staggering. Real "Holy F**k moments.

Is it worth doing?? Hope it lives up to all the hype, I am enjoying though, so far so good!!!

It's well worth watching it all in one go. Last year I rewatched all the episodes before watching the new season and will be doing the same this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 matrixa

im watching breaking bad on netflix. im on season two now its brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

trashcan wrote: »
    It's a fantastic series. Just caught up with it in the last few months. Have now seen the first 4 seasons on DVD and now following Series 5 on TG4. The endings to both Season 3 and Season 4 were just staggering. Real "Holy F**k moments.
    Season 5 (part 1) has been added to Netflix if you can't wait :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

Just starting into it myself, sick about hearing now amazing it is...so getting started this wkend. Better live up to all the hype!!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Stevecw wrote: »
    Just starting into it myself, sick about hearing now amazing it is...so getting started this wkend. Better live up to all the hype!!

I wish I was you. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

I've just finished gorging myself on Breaking Bad on Netflix - to the point I said Feck the Internet Usage - I'll watch another episode. It is without doubt the best TV series I have ever watched. I wouldn't mind watching a spin-off on any of the characters... Marie, Fring, Mike, Hank - any of them. Superb acting, and plot development. I'm bereft now that I'm finished watching. Bring on the rest of Season 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭trashcan

Maybe it's just me but I'm finding Season 5 a bit slow at the moment(3 eps in on TG4.) It's almost like the momentum of the first 4 seasons has gone full circle and we're back to the start again. I'm sure it will pick up though - Episode 4 tonight !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Maybe it's just me but I'm finding Season 5 a bit slow at the moment(3 eps in on TG4.) It's almost like the momentum of the first 4 seasons has gone full circle and we're back to the start again. I'm sure it will pick up though - Episode 4 tonight !!

I thought Season 5 was very entertaining and kept the pace quite well with previous seasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

Wait for ep 5. Jaw-dropping stuff.

Advertisement