Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The BGRH Beers - Today, Friday 15th Feb (update with RULES for teh n00bs)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Wild horses couldn't drag me into a pub with you lot.
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    DesF...with a various assortment of women
    I can honestly say that is the first time I've ever seen or heard that particular phrase being uttered.

I am SUCH a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DesF wrote: »
    I am SUCH a legend.

*waits for irishbird's alternative viewpoint*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

*waits for irishbird's alternative viewpoint*

Yes, dear, whatever you say Dear :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

*Sigh* Can't believe I'm missing another one! I expect to be pm'd pics Des! Have a great time guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Might be about 7 or so before I make it in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Aww, I wanted to thank slow mo for serving me drinks!

Work dragging by. Can't last anymore. Need drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

anyone got the pic of what the condensed milk looks like as I have to go into a meeting now so don't have the time to go through all the posts. thanks to anyone you does

watna wrote: »
    Aww, I wanted to thank slow mo for serving me drinks!

Work dragging by. Can't last anymore. Need drink!

Don't worry Watna, I'm sure there will be another one before you head off for southern climes. We will definately have to give you a BGRH send off

Edit : JSBcarnation.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

So what is the story with this evening? I plan to turn up at about 8/9 depending on how things go with work etc. I am going to assume you will all still be in the Czech Inn and that I should just join in with the merriment (getting drunk) when I arrive. Are you still going to have that Condensed milk with you as an identifier or am I going to have to ask everyone in the place are they for Boards.ie??

Hope to see you all later
    roar_ie

P.s. this is my first Boards related drinking gathering I have managed to attend. Be gentle ;)

jsb wrote: »
    anyone got the pic of what the condensed milk looks like as I have to go into a meeting now so don't have the time to go through all the posts. thanks to anyone you does

51lXMSX12OL._AA280_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

• Advertisement

roar_ie wrote: »
    So what is the story with this evening? I plan to turn up at about 8/9 depending on how things go with work etc. I am going to assume you will all still be in the Czech Inn and that I should just join in with the merriment (getting drunk) when I arrive. Are you still going to have that Condensed milk with you as an identifier or am I going to have to ask everyone in the place are they for Boards.ie??

roar_ie

P.s. this is my first Boards related drinking gathering I have managed to attend. Be gentle ;)

I am hoping the cans will be out as a marker but you still have to bring your own can

Don't worry Watna, I'm sure there will be another one before you head off for southern climes. We will definately have to give you a BGRH send off
    Excellent, will be having a leaving party in April anyway. Hopefully a few BGRH regulars will attend to make drunken fools of themselves in front of my friends!

roar_ie

Yes, look for a table of drunk bald men and hot hot women with condensed milk cans everywhere!

Excellent, will be having a leaving party in April anyway. Hopefully a few BGRH regulars will attend to make drunken fools of themselves in front of my friends!

Yes, look for a table of drunk bald men and hot hot women with condensed milk cans everywhere!

Don't get confused by the Dictators convention at the next table:D

51lXMSX12OL._AA280_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

cool, hopefully tesco in jervis has it. anyone one in what section condensed milk is kept.

oh and woohoo meeting was cancelled. seriously the person who arranged it only arranged it last night out of hours and he wasn't even goign to be in today:rolleyes:

jsb wrote: »
    cool, hopefully tesco in jervis has it. anyone one in what section condensed milk is kept.

oh and woohoo meeting was cancelled. seriously the person who arranged it only arranged it last night out of hours and he wasn't even goign to be in today:rolleyes:

According to IB, it's in the baking section. I bought mine in Centra on Westland Row if that's anywhere near you!

So what is the story with this evening? I plan to turn up at about 8/9 depending on how things go with work etc. I am going to assume you will all still be in the Czech Inn and that I should just join in with the merriment (getting drunk) when I arrive.

Exactly.
    Are you still going to have that Condensed milk with you as an identifier or am I going to have to ask everyone in the place are they for Boards.ie??

Well, what do you reckon we are going to do with it, drink it? :D

According to IB, it's in the baking section. I bought mine in Centra on Westland Row if that's anywhere near you!

what the hell is a baking section. AHHHHHHH you are confusing me with all these wimmins terms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

I have to bring a condensed can of milk as well? I wasn't planning to go near a shop this evening, as I was going to go from work to pub for a few and then down to you guys for what I am guessing will be alot more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

:(
    Clarebear had a family emergency so had to go home so now I dunno if I'll make it in......:confused:

I have to bring a condensed can of milk as well? I wasn't planning to go near a shop this evening, as I was going to go from work to pub for a few and then down to you guys for what I am guessing will be alot more.

Them are the rules. Have a look at the first post in this thread for the rest of the rules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Cazlou wrote: »
    :(
    Clarebear had a family emergency so had to go home so now I dunno if I'll make it in......:confused:

hope shes ok

do come in though, I'll be there, you know me, and watna ;)

Cathooo wrote: »
    Right I'm off home, see ye all tonight YAY!!! :D

Later. Don't forget the catsuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Right I'm off home, see ye all tonight YAY!!! :D

Cathooo wrote: »
    hope shes ok

do come in though, I'll be there, you know me, and watna ;)

Yeah, well technically just Watna coz I was only able to pop in for an hour anyway...so I'd probably be gone before you get in....hmmm.....

Yeah, well technically just Watna coz I was only able to pop in for an hour anyway...so I'd probably be gone before you get in....hmmm.....

Oh go on, you know you want to!

Oh go on, you know you want to!

:D:D You nearly have me convinced.....Feel the love!! :o:p

:D:D You nearly have me convinced.....Feel the love!! :o:p

Just do it.

Consider yourself convinced.

Right, I'm off. See you all around 6:00pm. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i may be around at about 8pm or so.

• Advertisement

Just do it.

Consider yourself convinced.

:eek: Scared now....:(

:p

Advertisement