Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being hot saved her life!

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Terry wrote: »
    The word is "It's", not "Its".

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I also know that it's is a contraction and not a word per se.

Not being pedantic or anything :p , but isn't its/it's the exception to the apostrophe rule? i.e. It is becomes it's and it has becomes its

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

she give you a discount for not killing her?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

Ok title might be a bit dramatic but I was coming home from college last friday and there was a girl standing at the side of the road. Now she was a very pretty looking woman and I probably looked at her a little too long considering I was driving but as I was getting closer and almost passing her whan I noticed she was looking the other way and stepping onto to the road. I pressed on my brakes and just about came to a stop when she was on the road in front of me. She turned around at this point got the fright of her life and ran back to where she was standing on the side of the road.

I began wondering afterwards had she been a he or a not so attractive woman would I have noticed her in time??? Just put it up her to see if this kinda thing has happened to anyone else or to hear anyones near car accident story???

Might as well get in on the act:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

I began wondering afterwards had she been a he or a not so attractive woman would I have noticed her in time??? Just put it up her to see if this kinda thing has happened to anyone else or to hear anyones near car accident story???

I just love typo's they make such interesting reding:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Ah here anyone who has never made a typo in their life raise their hand! Go on I dare ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Zzippy wrote: »
    Not being pedantic or anything :p , but isn't its/it's the exception to the apostrophe rule? i.e. It is becomes it's and it has becomes its

It doesn't take an apostrophe when it's possessive... It does for both "it is" and "it has", but not for like "the dog chased its tale" or "the carefully thrown grenade did its job perfectly by destroying the nazi turtles."

And Lawless, I've never made any typ0s ;). (plus "Just put it up her" is pretty worthy of quotation :D)

Isn't life a bi'ch wi'h all these ap'tro'ies appearin' everywh're :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

passive wrote: »
    It doesn't take an apostrophe when it's possessive... It does for both "it is" and "it has", but not for like "the dog chased its tale" or "the carefully thrown grenade did its job perfectly by destroying the nazi turtles."

And Lawless, I've never made any typ0s ;). (plus "Just put it up her" is pretty worthy of quotation :D)

tail*

though it might have been a setup...
    <.<
    >.>

Wossack wrote: »
    tail*

<.<
    >.>

That's what you call "ruff" justice.....

• Advertisement

I love AH :D Where I learned to read my post about 5 times before posting it!!!! :D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

I love AH :D Where I leerned to read my post about 5 times before posting it!!! :D:):D
    :D

I should have named this thread take a shot at Lawless and make him feel like an idiot!!!

Well mission accomplished people although lots be honest it isn't a particularly hard thing to do! :D;):D

I should have named this thread take a shot at Lawless and make him feel like an idiot!!!

Well mission accomplished people although lots be honest it isn't a particularly hard thing to do! :D;):D

I'm not going to be the one to tell him.....

Ah For F**k Sake!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

quarryman wrote: »

Ah, no they're not.

Even in your link it doesn't say that both are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pheonix Ski

10 points for hitting the ugly ones.... 20 for the good looking ones and maximum points for a nun or priest!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Originally Posted by Wossack View Post
    tail*

<.<
    >.>

Yes... a.... setup. That's what that was...

>.>
    <.<
    .........................>.>
    ..................................................>.>
    .............................................................................................................................>.>

(p.s. In my defence, the poster before me misspelled her user name!)

Advertisement