Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being hot saved her life!

Options
  • 15-01-2008 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Ok title might be a bit dramatic but I was coming home from college last friday and there was a girl standing at the side of the road. Now she was a very pretty looking woman and I probably looked at her a little too long considering I was driving but as I was getting closer and almost passing her when I noticed she was looking the other way and stepping onto to the road. I pressed on my brakes and just about came to a stop when she was on the road in front of me. She turned around at this point got the fright of her life and ran back to where she was standing on the side of the road.

I began wondering afterwards had she been a he or a not so attractive woman would I have noticed her in time??? Just put it up her to see if this kinda thing has happened to anyone else or to hear anyones near car accident story???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

You should be watching the road at all times. Rabble. Etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ok title might be a bit dramatic but I was coming home from college last friday and there was a girl standing at the side of the road. Now she was a very pretty looking woman and I probably looked at her a little too long considering I was driving but as I was getting closer and almost passing her whan I noticed she was looking the other way and stepping onto to the road. I pressed on my breaks and just about came to a stop when she was on the road in front of me. She turned around at this point got the fright of her life and ran back to where she was standing on the side of the road.

I began wondering afterwards had she been a he or a not so attractive woman would I have noticed her in time??? Just put it up her to see if this kinda thing has happened to anyone else or to hear anyones near car accident story???

Lucky girl!

I've had to brake suddenly for people but they have all tended to be drunk men staggering out onto the road :rolleyes: no hotties for me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Somtimes natural selections sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,517 ✭✭✭axer

Ok title might be a bit dramatic but I was coming home from college last friday and there was a girl standing at the side of the road. Now she was a very pretty looking woman and I probably looked at her a little too long considering I was driving but as I was getting closer and almost passing her whan I noticed she was looking the other way and stepping onto to the road. I pressed on my breaks and just about came to a stop when she was on the road in front of me. She turned around at this point got the fright of her life and ran back to where she was standing on the side of the road.

and you didnt ask her out? What is wrong with people these days?!

axer wrote: »
    and you didnt ask her out? What is wrong with people these days?!

A lack of Romantic movies. Teach us, oh wise one. Tell us the ways of God Pitt, et. al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭High&Low

I pressed on my breaks and just about came to a stop when she was on the road in front of me. She turned around at this point got the fright of her life and ran back to where she was standing on the side of the road.
    Cathooo wrote: »
    Lucky girl!

I've had to break suddenly for people but they have all tended to be drunk men staggering out onto the road :rolleyes: no hotties for me

The word is "brake" not "break"

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Change title to Being hot saved her from being run over by me!

biko wrote: »
    Change title to Being hot saved her from being run over by me!

Oh...I was going to go with I knock down ugly people. Man, the ugly people of AH would be up in arms.

* Grabs a pitchfork

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

should have got out and asked her did she need a ride somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Survival of the fittest. Make it a policy.
    IMO we should be allowed run over frecklies, gingers and wingnuts. Cars should carry stickers saying "Munter on board" so we know which ones to ram.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

High&Low wrote: »

Its been amended! Thank you

I'm actually a bit mad at myself I didn't stop and ask "em... since I just saved your life any chance of a date???" I wouldn't have been surprised if she jumped into my arms there and then and I carried her off into the sunset to make sweet sweet "music" :D;):D

I'm actually a bit mad at myself I didn't stop and ask "em... since I just saved your life any chance of a date???" I wouldn't have been surprised if she jumped into my arms there and then and I carried her off into the sunset to make sweet sweet "music" :D;):D

There'll be other opportunities if you apply the same logic, just grab a gun or knife or wait for an opportune moment at a train station...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Your really should have just run her over then chucked her in the boot.

If they are hot it doesn't matter that they are dead.......right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I'm sure if she was horrendously disfigured you would have noticed her pretty quickly as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

High&Low wrote: »

sorrrrrrrrry! :D edited ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

On the flip side if she had been ugly she would have needed keener wits to survive and probably would have been paying attention to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Thats true the whole mess on my windscreen... Don't think I would have able to ignore that!!!

The word is "It's", not "Its".

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I also know that it's is a contraction and not a word per se.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

If she was ugly you should have mounted the path to hit her

**awaits lame arse politically correct uptight bone head to flame my comment as immature**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Terry wrote: »
    You should be watching the road at all times. Rabble. Etc.

You're up early for a drunk, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

snyper wrote:
    If she was ugly you should have mounted the path to hit her

**awaits lame arse politically correct uptight bone head to flame my comment as immature**

That comment is immature! I Object!!! :mad:

pid() wrote: »
    You're up early for a drunk, etc.
    Quiet you. Damn quitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Terry wrote: »
    Quiet you. Damn quitter.

Says the mod of Giving up smoking. Hehe. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

rehab is for quitters

• Registered Users Posts: 23,993 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I suppose that the only time you find out how many fat ugly birds you've got wrapped around your back axle, is when your car's in for the NCT.

pid() wrote: »
    Says the mod of Giving up smoking. Hehe. :D
    Click. Inhale. Exhale. AAAHhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

pix or it never happened

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Dragan wrote: »
    Your really should have just run her over then chucked her in the boot.

If they are hot it doesn't matter that they are dead.......right?

As long as they are over the age of consent though, because that would be just plain sick otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 DinosaursAttack

i'd love to date an amputee

• Advertisement

i'd love to date an amputee

You're banned while we have a little chat. ¬_¬

Advertisement