Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anomalies at the WTC and the Hutchison Effect

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

zippy 99 wrote: »
    Look I could argue the points with you for weeks, providing evidence, facts, footage.

Considering you've not provided a single shred of any of the above before now, you'll pardon me if I assume you lack all three.
    But you not an open minded person, you will not change.

Your are happy with your life, you dont want to rock the boat and see you've been fooled from birth and will never want to gain real knowledge.

Thats your choice.

There's a host of assumptions about me not backed up with a shred of evidence, by you, par for the course really.

A Benevolent Dictatorship is the Best Form of Government. Everything in Secret and above the law needs to be imperative.-- George H W Bush

Former U.S. President George H. W. Bush in 1988 said: New World Order is the consolidation of more power and money into tighter, fewer, righted, eliter, whiter, hands. NAZI Adolph Hitler first coined the phrase: New World Order.

Bush further stated in June 1992 to Sarah McClendon the Grandam of the Washington White House Press Corps when she asked Bush what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran-Contra? George H W Bush Replied: Sarah, If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched.

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.--George W. Bush August 5, 2004

There's a government inside the government and I don't control it.-- President Bill Clinton

Are we to remain a nation convenient to our politicians? Are we to remain a nation that, according to Bush Goon Former Kansas Senator Bob Dole is "The Land of the Provincial and Home of the Naïve Thank God"?

Governments are only there for Us to Rob, Loot and Pillage.--President George H. W. Bush

The American People, The BUD People, The Broke Useless and Depressed. We are the MPBs, Money, Power and Brains. As long as we keep food on the BUDSTERS tables, a roof over their heads, a car in their driveway and gas in their gas tanks to go to and from work. We can keep the BUDSTERS at bay.--President George H. W. Bush

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ON THE BUSH FAMILY?? THIS STILL NOT CONVINCING??

I googled this quote
    Governments are only there for Us to Rob, Loot and Pillage.--President George H. W. Bush

It amazingly came up with a single page
    http://www.stewwebb.com/bush_crime_family_quotes.htm

Which amazingly came up with the exact list of quotes zippy produced. In fact googling several of these quotes brings us back to a the same single page. Which doesn't provide references or sources as to when Bush or Bush Snr said these horrible things

Which means these famous quotes have gone unrecorded except by one man, stewwebb or he's making them up.

Hmmm which do I believe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭zippy 99

Diogenes wrote: »
    I googled this quote

It amazingly came up with a single page
    http://www.stewwebb.com/bush_crime_family_quotes.htm

Which amazingly came up with the exact list of quotes zippy produced. In fact googling several of these quotes brings us back to a the same single page. Which doesn't provide references or sources as to when Bush or Bush Snr said these horrible things

Which means these famous quotes have gone unrecorded except by one man, stewwebb or he's making them up.

Hmmm which do I believe...

Sure you wouldnt believe anything unless it was on rte.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

You gotta love out of context and made up quotes. They prove everything. Maybe YOU should do some research, instead of taking what you find on the internet as gospel.

humanji wrote: »
    You gotta love out of context and made up quotes. They prove everything. Maybe YOU should do some research, instead of taking what you find on the internet as gospel.

Former U.S. President George H. W. Bush in 1988 said: New World Order is the consolidation of more power and money into tighter, fewer, righted, eliter, whiter, hands. NAZI Adolph Hitler first coined the phrase: New World Order.

How out of context can some of these be...

And the internet is one of the few outlets which is not controlled by government or hands of government.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I'm always amazed that ones that believe in one CT seem to believe everything anti establishment. Do they not take a step back and see maybe they're a bit gullable?

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    I'm always amazed that ones that believe in one CT seem to believe everything anti establishment. Do they not take a step back and see maybe they're a bit gullable?

Maybe your the gullable one...

How out of context can some of these be...

And the internet is one of the few outlets which is not controlled by government or hands of government.

Well, can we trust anything you say, after all, I found this quote on the internet:

George W. Bush stated today, "Zippy 99 and I are in cahoots. We're the ones running the NWO, and we're soon going to run the world. All your bases are belong to us!"

And that's from the internet, so it must be true.

Maybe your the gullable one...
    Ooo, didn't see that one coming.

From what you have posted you seem to believe in a hell of alot of CT's, surely every one can't be right which would lead me to the conclusion that you are believing in things because you want to, because you haven't done research and they make sense to you or for some reason you believe people like Alex Jones when they make a claim.

Sure you wouldnt believe anything unless it was on rte.

Thats pretty ironic coming from a man who blindly swallows unsubstantiated quotes from an anonymous website. Your quote doesn't appear anywhere else, one wonders how your website got a hold of it.

• Advertisement

Ooo, didn't see that one coming.

From what you have posted you seem to believe in a hell of alot of CT's, surely every one can't be right which would lead me to the conclusion that you are believing in things because you want to, because you haven't done research and they make sense to you or for some reason you believe people like Alex Jones when they make a claim.

Well you point wasent so strong in the first place, so I felt an equally weak reply was just.

I dont know Alex Jones.

I've researched all my beliefs, not from the general media mind, so therefore they differ from general opinon.

Thats pretty ironic coming from a man who blindly swallows unsubstantiated quotes from an anonymous website. Your quote doesn't appear anywhere else, one wonders how your website got a hold of it.

Theres a view that if you think the direct opposite of what your fed from the general media you will be nearer reality.

Is that a view you hold? Is it how you come up with these CT's?

I dont know Alex Jones.

I've researched all my beliefs, not from the general media mind, so therefore they differ from general opinon.

How can you possible not know who Alex Jones is if you've researched your beliefs?

Is that a view you hold? Is it how you come up with these CT's?

Its a general rule of thumb, a basis for further research.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Again, another myth.
    Do some research and you will find Wall Street funded Hitler.

Indeed, Prescot, who's little grandson is now president of the US, was charged with trading with the enemy.

Conspiracy Fact.

So, just to be clear, Hitler's conquest of Europe is a myth, but WW2 was funded by Wall Street. So WW2 didn't happen, but it did, and the yanks are behind?

I'd be interested to see you explain this. Actually, nevermind, I won't be checking up on this thread.

humanji wrote: »
    How can you possible not know who Alex Jones is if you've researched your beliefs?

The name rings a bell, cant say im familiar with his work.

There is so much disinformation and counterintelligence out there it is better to avoid many of these self proclaimed truth seekers.

There is so much disinformation and counterintelligence out there it is better to avoid many of these self proclaimed truth seekers.
    o_O

So where do you do your research then, any site with quotes like the ones you posted earlier would be owned by a self proclaimed truth seeker.

Donny5 wrote: »
    So, just to be clear, Hitler's conquest of Europe is a myth, but WW2 was funded by Wall Street. So WW2 didn't happen, but it did, and the yanks are behind?

I'd be interested to see you explain this. Actually, nevermind, I won't be checking up on this thread.

Yeah his conquest of Europe is a myth, he lost.

He was fund by wall street. Read:

Wall Street and The Rise of Hitler - By Antony Sutton

o_O

So where do you do your research then, any site with quotes like the ones you posted earlier would be owned by a self proclaimed truth seeker.

Where do you do yours, the tv times?

• Advertisement

Yeah his conquest of Europe is a myth, he lost.
    Just cause he lost it again doesn't mean he didn't conquer alot of Europe.

Where do you do yours, the tv times?
    I asked you first!

Well at least there's something we agree on :)

I asked you first!

check post 50 for one example

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭gillyfromlyre

The hubby reckons the whole 911 thing was a big conspiracy,a "bunch of arse" he calls it. What got to him and made him think was the fact that hes very good at lip reading and he swears that when bush was told the news in the school he said "Its all going to plan,great". All I know is that my hubby is very good at lip reading and he can't be far off the mark!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

There are many people around the globe who lip read and htat's the first time I've ever heard of that. I would of thought someone would of come forward before. I would assume that Bush was just asking what a plane was.

Theres a view that if you think the direct opposite of what your fed from the general media you will be nearer reality.

So smoking obesity and drinking too much are in fact good for you. Drink driving makes you a safer driver, and well you can see where this is going.

So smoking obesity and drinking too much are in fact good for you. Drink driving makes you a safer driver, and well you can see where this is going.

....................................:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

....................................:rolleyes:
    It's a valid point. At what point do the conspiracies being, that we have to start taking the opposite view?

Advertisement