Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebuyer.com - delivery costs not too bad

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

eoinf wrote: »
    I tried to contact me and they said its nothing to do with them the courier couldn't find my address.

Exactly the same happened to me. I told them I lived in a main road and that the excuse was absolute rubbish.

Eventually they told me the courier was DPH and I called them without the tracking number and they found me in the system. First they said they thought the item had been returned. I insisted they checked again and guess what, DPH still had it.... since 12 days earlier.

I questioned the "driver couldn't find the address" BS and said that any GPS or Google maps would give correct directions, answer: our drivers don;t have access to a GPS or GMaps...

eBuyer is fine, but DPH really is a problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

Maybe someone should point eBuyer to this thread to see how a chosen delivery company can sully their name and reputation...

Advertisement