Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of the MonsterNight

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, I assumed that. I actually thought I saw you once, but couldn't be sure (and I'm too slow witted to do anything if I did actually see you). I think my character is called Shakalug (a homage to Shaka Zulu. I gots ma roots going on!)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

I might give monster play another go tonight if things are quiet in freep land...

I'll see if I can get on later too if I get a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I should be on tonight for a bit from about 9:30 if any of you are around.

Looks like you left just a little bit early last night Hellfire. I had been about to log off myself but decided to check out those dwarfves and ended up farming them for a good while as they were freep free. Most freeps logged out around 23:00 and the creeps went on the rampage and took all the keeps(full red map). Ended up earning about 10,000 destiny points last night, should have been 12,000 if it hadn't been for my own stupidity in trying to go after a freep when TR was taken.

• Advertisement

Alas I've an early start so 10:30 was the limit for me. Anyway I've more DP than I can possibly spend and thats including the outlay for my next rank. Inf is what I need lots of inf.

I'll be on tonight from about 8:00/8:30 if you're about. Come join us humanji.

Will try to get on tonight again. I've signed up for a Rift run but I'm hoping I can get someone to take my place. Am very close to Rank 3 and reckon another night should do it.

Whats the best way to get destiny points? Is it just hoping to be on at the right time when Keeps are changing hands? I was also given a tip about the eagle raid which is solable if you drag him down to the trolls. Worth 750 dp so worth doing. Beats killing slugs anyway....

Keeps give the biggest bang per buck its the primary way I earn points.
    If you're killing dwarfs its worth getting the dwarfs in the mine (or whatever its called) in grot since you'll easily get the ten needed. Personally I only do the missions for access to maps.

I'll try to pop on tonight. I tried last night and as soon as I clicked the Monster Play button my connection died :(

Man am I behing on destiny points. I've got about 1800 and every time I get more my character would get stuck and I'd have no choice but to quit the game and start up again. But by doing that, I'd get penalised for "quiting during combat" and almost all my destiny points would be deducted. I've sent countless messages to the ingame support, but so far nothing's come of it.

So I've decided that instead of trying for character advancement, I'll just serve the greater good and use myself as a decoy. It's the best I can hope for :D

No sign of you last night humanji!

I managed to just about reach rank 3 last night. Us creeps had a field day as all the Freeps were in the Rift. It got a bit busier around 11 when they had finished up there.

• Advertisement

Sadly, my boss decided that 5pm was much too early to be going home last night, so I was stuck there til 10 :(

I'm really getting pissed off at the way the real world keeps getting in the way of me escaping it! :mad:

Anyone up for some creeping tonight (in addition to tomorrow nights regular spot) ?
    I should be on from about 8:30 (send me(graymane) a tell if you're about)

I should be on tonight for a bit....

Tis another Tuesday, you guys up for some monster play ?

I'm planning on rolling a new creep not quite decided on what to go for either a Reaver or BA.

Mumsy is in the hospital at the moment and I'll be off visiting her tonight, but if I get back in time, I'll try and log in.

I'm not sure where I will get on tonight as have a few things to do on my freep.
    If you create a new creep post his name here.

Also there have been inklings towards a new creep character coming into play(most likly a dedicated healer). Might want to wait until this happens....

The mytical shaman class, its not in this patch thats for sure.
    Though there have been some rumblings about it currently been in internal testing, personally I'd be surprised if its released as a standard patch more likely to be introduced in the expansion. Which puts it some time away.

Yeah, I can't see them introducing something like that for free. But that does make me hope than an expansion may be out soon (it won't, but I can live in hope).

rolled a nice new noobie BA called leechalot

So try that first otherwise I'll be on with graymane

Was reading the latest dev chat notes and there was a question asked relating to a new Character. The devs dropped the hint "starting at level1" so it looks like there is a new freep rather then creep on the way. Wonder what sort of class and abilities it would have? Compared to that "other game" what class(es)are we missing?

• Advertisement

I'll be on a bit later than normal, but on I will be :)

Advertisement