Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodmans 200W 5.1 Surround System €75

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,791 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Lads, lads, lads..
    • webel
    • Oracle
    • daigo75
    • banchang
    I should ban all of ye.. does it not say in the charter personal selling not allowed on Bargain Alerts? If someone is selling something, report it and don't participate in personal sales.

This is a first and final warning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Uh, Gravedig Much?
    Just saw this and thought it looked good.. then saw its from Janruary.. probably not still there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

Sorry basq

note to self : read the charter.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

basquille wrote: »
    Lads, lads, lads..
    • webel
    • Oracle
    • daigo75
    • banchang
    I should ban all of ye.. does it not say in the charter personal selling not allowed on Bargain Alerts? If someone is selling something, report it and don't participate in personal sales.

This is a first and final warning!

Ehhh... completely unwarranted warning, and misunderstanding. My post was about the original offer, just saying how good it was and I said I'd check out Coonagh (that is Tesco Coonagh, Limerick.) I've nothing to do with any private sale etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭webels

Sorry about that. Wont happen again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement