Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Ok sorry for short notice just got word on the 2.40 Naas, Mullins horse Capel Lad. 4 Horses are placed so money back, will be going with a 50 e/way on this and taking him at his current price of 4/1 as he is sure to come in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

Or not.

tubey wrote: »
    Or not.

Your arm was not twisted to stick a bet on, everyone has a choice to bet or pass so less of your shoite please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

I was just pointing out that it didn't win. Unlucky mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

Jackyback , your tips have been really helpful and much apprieciated here...keep up the good work :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Giving ye plenty of notice! Just got word

7.50 Kempton - Eastern Hills 11/8 (vcbet)

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

How good is this tip Keano ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Not very!! Sorry gents

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

Ya backed that - 50 down the drain, lucky i had a 100 wrote out but thought better and bet 50 instead still very bad run

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

heard good things about regal heights in the 3:15 at newbury. i don't know horses, and it's second hand info so i wipe my hands of it if it goes nowhere, but i got the tip, put on a small e/w bet and now i'm passing it on.

• Advertisement

fatgav wrote: »
    heard good things about regal heights in the 3:15 at newbury. i don't know horses, and it's second hand info so i wipe my hands of it if it goes nowhere, but i got the tip, put on a small e/w bet and now i'm passing it on.
    didn't see the race but going by ATR he made a few blunders - thanks for the post though

no bother. i listened to it with my head in my hands! sorry it didn't work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Owner of It's a ladys deal told me to back it each way 1.45 Thurles, currently 14/1 with Paddy Power

I put a small few quid each way cheers

Ok i have 3 fancies in Thurles today, although the prices on these are terrible

They are
    Doonies Gate currently 7/4 14-45
    Rosie Cyborg 4/11 15.50 - should get a better price closer to the race
    Shaddy Willow 10/11 16.25

I will be sticking €50 on Doonies Gate to win and should it come up use the profits on the other two in a double.

Do as you pleasel!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

patmac wrote: »
    Owner of It's a ladys deal told me to back it each way 1.45 Thurles, currently 14/1 with Paddy Power

No-one touching it on the exchanges anyway. I got a bit of 36 the win and 6.2 the place.

Something to pass the lunch anyway.

Greened out nicely when it took off in front. Hope it wins though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Boooooooooooooooooooom

Great stuff. Cheers patmac.

Owe ya a pint (or 3)! Hope ya got on at good prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Anfield

Brilliant. Thanks again Patmac. Had a little on it each way. made a few quid. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Voice

Thanks Patmac. Had a nice few quid each way.

I only had a small bet but I dont care it is all going towards the Cheltenham fund!

Patmac you are a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

Your welcome, delighted myself that's Cheltenham covered for me anyway.

patmac wrote: »
    Your welcome, delighted myself that's Cheltenham covered for me anyway.
    I had more in the wallet but it was one of those times when you say to yourself I will go small...

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Told by the trainer to have a small few quid e/w on Oscar Dubh in the 1625@ Thurles

wills how are my supposed to get any work done today??!! ;)

Cheers will have a look

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Fair play at 7.50 on him e/w.

was THIS close to getting on him at 36 for the win but wussed out and only did the place. thanks though patmac. much appreciated.

Ok i have 3 fancies in Thurles today, although the prices on these are terrible

They are
    Doonies Gate currently 7/4 14-45
    Rosie Cyborg 4/11 15.50 - should get a better price closer to the race
    Shaddy Willow 10/11 16.25

I will be sticking €50 on Doonies Gate to win and should it come up use the profits on the other two in a double.

Do as you pleasel!!!!

And now we are freerolling with the double

EDIT - No value at the prices on this so skipping the double bet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

there's only one patmac there's only one patmac theres only ooooooooone paaaaaaaat maaaaaac

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement