Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ibanez777vbk

ive backed this in a lucky fifteen with these.got the urge1-35 watson lake 2-05 green black 2-35.they arent tips just what i fancy today
    TWATS had a ew acc on aswell,bloody watson lake gggggrrrr:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mitsubishi

Backed down to 13/2 from 10,s worth a chance

5th

mark johnston sends 1 horse to kempton tonight HOLBERG.he sent 2 out this afternoon both winning 6/1 9/1.just thought id point this out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,442 ✭✭✭✭kippy

mark johnston sends 1 horse to kempton tonight HOLBERG.he sent 2 out this afternoon both winning 6/1 9/1.just thought id point this out.

Thanks very much, I just got him there at 5-1 and he came in.
    Cheers for sharing it,
    Kippy

kippy wrote: »
    Thanks very much, I just got him there at 5-1 and he came in.
    Cheers for sharing it,
    Kippy
    any time bud.this wasnt really a tip just something i noticed earlier on,obviously m johnstons horses are flying.just hope you had £500 on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,442 ✭✭✭✭kippy

any time bud.this wasnt really a tip just something i noticed earlier on,obviously m johnstons horses are flying.just hope you had £500 on :)

If I had that much on I would have sent you up a few euro!
    Small money here. (Thankfully most of the time as I tend to lose)

kippy wrote: »
    If I had that much on I would have sent you up a few euro!
    Small money here. (Thankfully most of the time as I tend to lose)
    hey no probs mate.just pleased you were on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Thanks for the heads up got it at 5/1, its always worth checking out when a guy like Mark Johnston has a single horse at a track. :)

Just a note to say he has a horse running at Great Leighs tomorrow - Flamsteed its his only one, its a maiden in the 8.20 Daryl Holland takes the ride.

mike65 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up got it at 5/1, its always worth checking out when a guy like Mark Johnston has a single horse at a track. :)

Just a note to say he has a horse running at Great Leighs tomorrow - Flamsteed its his only one, its a maiden in the 8.20 Daryl Holland takes the ride.
    yes i noticed this aswell.doesnt look to be running against much either.wouldnt have to be anything special to beat this feild

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

mozayada 3.15

southwell

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Loom 2.20 Doncaster
    he's 2's at the moment

aya14 wrote: »
    Loom 2.20 Doncaster
    he's 2's at the moment
    donkey i'm never tipping here again

Can happen to anyone! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wanrek

6.20 (Wolv) Megalo Maniac...got him at 5's...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭Browney7

and2 wrote: »
    mozayada 3.15

southwell

Great tip:D:D.....Pity I didnt back him:eek:

and2 wrote: »
    mozayada 3.15

southwell
    Bing nice one boss

ok folks listen up.ive been doing alot of research on the all weather over the last few months.ive noticed this, U.S.A bred horses do really well on aw surfice,take todays results at southwell THIS ONES FOR PAT usa bred,first run on aw today wins 16/1 DANTE DEO 2nd 6/1 GAYANULA 1st 10/1 MOZAYADA 1st 2/1.fair enough they all cant win but you will get your share of winners.since ive taken notice of this its thrown up some big priced winners.dont go mental with bets though im saying its going to make you a millionaire,but you will get your fair share of winners,watch this system, take notice for yourself.theres 4 running tommorow lets just see how they get on SAVARONOLA 1-15 BOUNDLESS PROSPECT 3-30 NIGHTJAR 7-50 METTERNICH 8-20.like i said watch these usa bred horses aw only.

Wolves tonight at 8.20 Coill Glas, USA bred first run out. 4/1

ggrrrr ive missed that 1,already put my bet on,still hope its scores for you mike.

mike according to the sportinglife coill glas is irish bred,just checked.j.gosden has a usa bred horse in same race metternich

• Advertisement

Ah you're right but he does have plenty of USA genes in him.

boundless prospect u.s.a bred 7/1 ;)

Well done.

6.50 Kiyari
    7.50 Nightjar
    8.20 Metternich

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ElCrapula

If youre in a bookies every now and then,im sure you will have noticed the South African racing that is shown.I often have a bet on it.While checking the results for Friday,one name stood out to me,the jockey Muzi Yeni.Im not sure how many rides he had that day but he rode a 33/1 winner(This Love),a 14/1 winner(Nordic Red) and a 7/1 second(Rambo's Secret).I decided to back anything he was on Saturday.He had three rides at Greyville.Silent Jet was second at 11/1.Kaska won at 10/1 and Class Of Her Own was beaten into second in a photo at 25/1.I dont know much about this guy,he was an apprentice with Mike DeKock at one stage,but hes in-form and getting the rides and it can pay to follow this at times.He has three rides on Sunday at Fairview.11.30am,Wicked Witch.12.05,Miss Viv and 2.45,Meadows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Got a tip for wanango in the 130 @ cork.

can get him on laddies at 9/2 at the mo

monsieur fillioux (usa) 11/4 ;).first one on my lucky fifteen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭johnmahon010186

Unlucky, was making a great comeback until it fell at the last!

monsieur fillioux (usa) 11/4 ;).first one on my lucky fifteen

No one likes aftermining! ;)

this horse has a outstanding first time out record,last 4 seasons reads 1st 1st 1st 2nd.unlucky fell at the last.there was a usa bred horse won first race at cork 25/1 hahaha,aw only

• Advertisement

No one likes aftermining! ;)
    whats aftermining mike ????.you mean tipping a horse after its won,i mentioned yesterday or friday about usa horses on aw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement