Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tips Thread (fancies go elsewhere) - READ MOD NOTE in POST 1 before posting!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Bit of a word for Manuka 7.55 Bellewstown

quite a competitive race so I will only be having a small e/w at 10s

Great shout, got on late at 6's, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,689 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Well done,i honestly do not follow tips but when you drew my attention to the horse I decided to stick a score ew on as my luck is in and it was obvious that there was money for it as I took 13/2,thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 salfordseven

Got 8/1, cheers Sgt..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Cheers got it at 8s.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Brilliant stuff, Cheers Sgt

• Advertisement

Got word from connections that LICLASH is expected to go well in the 3 20 Limerick and was informed that the right faces were down from Dublin to back AKITO in the 4 25 Lim

LICLASH ran an ok sort of race in a competitive handicap hurdle then dropped away at the business end.
    AKITO ran well before falling at the last when in contention,though I would have to say he would probably have finished 2nd.

He will certainly win chases and looks decent enough.

Backed both, as you say Akito ran well and I would certainly back again.

Got word for MISDFLIGHT 7 30 Roscommon and also was told TELLTHEMNUTTIN was also fancied in the same race if the ground dried out a bit,did'nt bother checking too much on the ground as I already had €25 ew at 15/2 on MISDFLIGHT who was unlucky to be thrown out when I tipped him up here last time.

The unraced FASHION QUEEN in the 1 50 York is supposed to be pretty smart.

French trained USHERETTE is all the rage for the 4 15 at Newmarket with good reason as the horse is very good,however David OMeara is said to have AMAZING MARIA in great shape again and is expecting to go close today.
    With PP giving money back if 2nd to the fav subject to the usual rules she is a great bet ew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,286 ✭✭✭CH3OH

was a post deleted? that mentioned Intense stylist?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

CH3OH wrote: »

yup

Sgt took it down :P

Yes, I saw it earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

CH3OH wrote: »

yes, apologies, I got word and posted it blindly. when I had a chance to study it, i didnt fancy it so tried to delete the post

sorry for those that wasted money on it

My contact at the Evan Williams yard has always proved reliable and tells me that JONAGOLD is expected to go well first time out in the 9oc at WOR can be backed at15/2

JONAGOLD moved up well into 4th or 5th 3 out and them seemed to run out of steam and was eased down,probably worth another chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

JONAGOLD moved up well into 4th or 5th 3 out and them seemed to run out of steam and was eased down,probably worth another chance.

Zimmer, did you see Evan had the winner in the race beforehand? Jonagold didn't look like it stayed and as you said was eased down.

razorhead wrote: »
    Zimmer, did you see Evan had the winner in the race beforehand? Jonagold didn't look like it stayed and as you said was eased down.
    As it won over 3 miles in a point I am more inclined to think it "blew Up" and was not fully wound up for its first run under rules.

The horse travelled well and whether it was not fully tuned or did not stay,whatever the case Williams will have it sorted next time I imagine.

As it won over 3 miles in a point I am more inclined to think it "blew Up" and was not fully wound up for its first run under rules.

The horse travelled well and whether it was not fully tuned or did not stay,whatever the case Williams will have it sorted next time I imagine.

Broke its pelvis,sad loss jockey said he felt the horse literally die beneath him ,sad

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭minibear

Broke its pelvis,sad loss jockey said he felt the horse literally die beneath him ,sad

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Sad Zimmer, tha's racing I suppose, enjoy Ripon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

thats awful and explains alot, did that just happen or was it a result of a bad landing or jump?

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭gooseygander

West Burma rides tomorrow evening in ballinrobe and word from Mullins yard is connections are fully expecting the win. Patrick Mullins rides. No dead certs in this game folks but that's the info. Currently even money on paddy power

Some Tank 8 30 Ballinrobe is well fancied,though the price is much reduced (around 9/2)from the price I received this morning.
    Not much to go on from a form angle but connections were told if he doesn't burst a blood vessel (has done) he will go very close.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Some Tank 8 30 Ballinrobe is well fancied,though the price is much reduced (around 9/2)from the price I received this morning.
    Not much to go on from a form angle but connections were told if he doesn't burst a blood vessel (has done) he will go very close.

6s was available on 365, went to throw 30 on and it was gone, ill take 5s though.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Patrick_Swayze

Got word for Ishebayorgrey Leopardstown 8:05 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

9:00 wexford smaoineamh Alain. Just got word

I was told connections fancy Beautiful Ben in the 5 45 Gaway,Hogan gives it a real chance,its around 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

• Advertisement

I had a very small ew on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement