Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Irish Sit-com on RTE TWO?????

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 chadjared

I'll leave the passive aggressive to you, see if your route works, you leave the irrate aggressive route to me and see what that produces.

And yeah i do have nice things to say, but why would i say them? The show annoyed way much more than it pleased me besides mentioning that the hot goth was hot is just redundant, either way she read he lines like a tool, so i guess for everything nice i have to say id have 7 more not nice things id have to say. Its just a compulsion. And even if i were to say the few nice things about the show, whats the point? they are in no way redeeming and its not that hard to higher hot people. It might be hard to find them, but its definitly not hard to higher them or look at them.

And further more, when did this country become so full douche bag morans? God your all so freakin anal it gives me a rancid taste in my mouth. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

dont be so angry it cant be good for you.

i've wrote my letters i dont care as long as someone reads them

dont disect your jokes.

Dont disect my jokes? then why f.u.c.k.i.n.g ask me what did i mean by it, you sap faced c.u.n.t.

dont care if you dont get a response? wtf are you on about? why bother write it then,why not just write it on a christmas card and send it to jesus?

The show was stupid. you f.u.c.k.s dont know what your talking about. Your all idiots.

Please dont even acknowledge this with a response, id hate to feel even more compelled to have to reply to you s.h.i.t.s, and dont be be a mature geography teacher by replying with- 'your right, i wont acknowledge it with a response' just dont.

And move on with your lives and let me go back into my hole and die. please.

idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

And the prize for the biggest cockjockey on this thread goes to................that twat ^^^.

Probably best close this thread. It's getting nobody nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,483 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good idea... and to end with, chadjared banned for personal abuse.
    Charter wrote:
    Try to be friendly & courteous to each other. If things get out of hand, offenders will be banned. (Any Abuse or Racism will not be tolerated)
    Damn... he DID kill the thread... 2 for 2. Good going.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement