Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A week to live !

Options
  • 06-01-2008 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Say you had just a week to live and you had taken care of all the obvious stuff like made a will etc and the prospect of being arrested doesn’t really matter anymore….what I would do is, I would get a big strong car like an old Volvo and when a guy/gal drives up the bus-lane and then tries to cut back into normal traffic, and they think you’re gonna let them in…. well I’d put the boot down.
    That’s just one - any more suggestions?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Walk down Dublin city street smacking down Romas!

Has this not been done to death? (Pardon the pun)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

OP i would stab you untill you were dead.
    Then i could die happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Take over the world. If I died in office everbody would remember me as great because I didn't do anything wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

Go and punch all the people who ever p***d you off during your lifetime.. Yeees.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

milli wrote: »
    Go and punch all the people who ever p***d you off during your lifetime.. Yeees.

OK!

BRB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Then i could die happy.

What would you stab him with?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055208875

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭milli

Quality wrote: »

:eek: Death by porksword?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

Quality wrote: »

That weapon is used for fun not for fussing 'n a fighting with.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Climb the Spire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Rhyme wrote: »
    Climb the Spire.

And stick a "Waste of money" flag on top of it.

Hj

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Climb the Spire.

And start throwing money from the top and start another riot on O'Connell St

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

I would take a dump in a very obscure location in one of my former workplaces and leave a note for the lucky person who found it telling them it was me and that they were all c#nts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SoundGuyDave

Hmmm week to live eh??? where does one start.....

There's a machine in work i'd like to make sh*t of.
    Then get sacked (Because of above:D)
    Go nuts in me car, crash it.... ooh ooh thru a big glass window(and not die lol), steal another and go nuts in that, all of course without hurtin anyone.
    Eat lots of chicken (while joyriding heehee)
    Hear how loud my guitar amp REALLY is.
    Then hear how loud my PA system Really is.
    Buy a baseball bat and pay a visit to a certain someone (You know who you are:mad:)
    Finally have A pint with me mates.

Saying all that, id prob just get pissed for the week:D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Cool_CM wrote: »
    I would take a dump in a very obscure location in one of my former workplaces and leave a note for the lucky person who found it telling them it was me and that they were all c#nts.

Actually that's a good idea too....except I'd do one on the driver's seat of my ex-manager's car!! And leave a series of clues that would lead her on a wild goose chase around the city, ending up back at her gaff where there'd be another turd waiting on her doorstep.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'd run down Grafton St, down by College Green, along onto Westmoreland St, then down to Henry Street down to Jervis fully naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'd run down Grafton St, down by College Green, along onto Westmoreland St, then down to Henry Street down to Jervis fully naked.

Man, I hope you live forever ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Call up everyone I'd ever had the pleasure of being friends with and tell them how much I appreciated their friendship.

I don't see the need to act the prick.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Why is the OPs boot up while he is driving? Isn't that dangerous?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SoundGuyDave

seamus wrote: »
    Call up everyone I'd ever had the pleasure of being friends with and tell them how much I appreciated their friendship.

I don't see the need to act the prick.

Very true bud, that is what id really do tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Toots85 wrote: »
    And start throwing money from the top and start another riot on O'Connell St
    Between who? the beggers?

I'd try my hardest to make the world end, that way everyone else would be dead and I'd be sure I wasn't missing anything thay was happening, also everyone would be with me wherever I ended up so we'd have a craic anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Climb the Spire.

Put really strong magnets on your hand and you could feckin do it too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

grasshopa wrote: »
    Put really strong magnets on your hand and you could feckin do it too
    Id say they did a botch job and used metallic effect plastic to make it cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

juuge wrote: »
    Say you had just a week to live and you had taken care of all the obvious stuff like made a will etc and the prospect of being arrested doesn’t really matter anymore….what I would do is, I would get a big strong car like an old Volvo and when a guy/gal drives up the bus-lane and then tries to cut back into normal traffic, and they think you’re gonna let them in…. well I’d put the boot down.
    That’s just one - any more suggestions?.

Wow that's incredibly imaginative juuge. What a way to spend your final days. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Bomb hoax. Loads of people can have the morning off work with a legitimate excuse.

Take out the biggest loan possible that can be instantly approved. hand beggars €100 notes for the buzz. Not gonna lie I'd more than likely go on a hunt for the finest eastern european prostitutes money can buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I'd hold my kids close, wouldn't lose a minute with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Kill myself and leave a suicide claiming stormfront made me do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

Then i could die happy.
    Death threats on boards ! Gardai notified - I'm not joking !

Kill myself and leave a suicide claiming stormfront made me do it.

Ha ha! They'd probably see that as some sort of achievement.

• Advertisement

juuge wrote: »
    Death threats on boards ! Gardai notified - I'm not joking !

You take the internet far too seriously!I can imagine the guards pissing themselves laughing as you tell them that somebody threatened you over a message board!:O::rolleyes:

Advertisement