Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stormfront don't like us

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Speak for yourself OP, stormfront like me.
    No they don't, you big gayer!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭monty_python

stormfront is the west's version of the taliban/al Quieda (i know thats spelt wrong lol)!!!! they annoy me with there ignorant views!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I never heard of Stormfront before. I didn't even know we had White Supremacy groups in Ireland! Yikes, they're flippin' crazy!!:eek: Although I did enjoy the "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler" thread!
    Any of you guys a member? :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I never heard of Stormfront before. I didn't even know we had White Supremacy groups in Ireland! Yikes, they're flippin' crazy!!:eek: Although I did enjoy the "Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler" thread!

Nah, I have a brain which pretty much is a bannable offence there.

Also I am an Irish asian lover :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

There's plenty of Boards.ie members who are stormfront members, some make their presence known while others keep them separate, but a quick glance at the site and you can see some familiar screennames etc.

I'm not one of them though, I don't think they present their points of view in an even half intelligent manner so wouldn't even think of entering a discussion with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

Haha I just scrolled down to the thread where a few of them are ****ting blood over the MacDonalds ad because it tries to make light of the fact it's 90% foreigners working in MacDonalds. **** me what bunch of ****heads.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Look at the mixed couples thread... sad that these people exist.

On the plus brigitte bardot was hot (from their banner)

Their version of PI

Default Re: how do I cope with my nephew wanting to date a jewish girl

Spread misinformation, or better yet use tactics to undermine any positive image he has of her. Well executed it can work wonders

That's actually depressed me a bit... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

They really freak me out... I really didn't think that sort of belief was prevelant anywhere but brink-of-chaos societies, let alone here... :(

Like the sig, Dudess :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

omg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

does anyone have that pic of their annual meeting in the wicklow mountains? searched for it here on the thread but couldn't see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

SDooM wrote: »
    Also I am an Irish asian lover :D

You and me both brother! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,406 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Economic downturn and we can expect to see a rise in the membership of these groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They'd probably like about 90% of Boardsies if we were a bit more xenophobic.

Well I suppose it's up to use to make the effort!

Down with Mexicans!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

kowloon wrote: »
    Economic downturn and we can expect to see a rise in the membership of these groups.

A rise in groups of stupid people? :eek:

Jaysus! ;)

doonothing wrote: »
    Like the sig, Dudess :)
    Thanking you :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dudess wrote: »
    That's actually depressed me a bit... :(

Don't be depressed, I still luff yuu!

Yeah but it's a bit disappointing that in this day and age people from Ireland would post somewhere like that. Wasn't too long ago it was "no blacks or Irish."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

:eek:
    i honestly didnt think there was such a thing as irish white power! omg!
    i was going to join it just to argue with them, but im already getting abusive emails etc from the likes of bnp/armlak etc via my comments on youtube clips!

ps i happened to notice a couple of familiar usernames on that forum:rolleyes:

i wonder how long id last acting the troll on that forum?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

flanum wrote: »

i wonder how long id last acting the troll on that forum?:pac:

Why? whats the point, you may as well piss against the wind.

Only thing that would possibly work on some of these racist scumbags is for them to get the bollix knocked out of them for being white and irish. I hate racists always have but many moons ago i got battered in a train station in Frankfurt for being irish.

so yeah racism ftw!

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i think they have some pre troll security messure on that forum, not 100% but dont they have it that you're first few threads are watched like a hawk or have to be approved before you can post freely.

And they b*tch about here.

Could be wrong though, just remember it from one of the old *fight the power* threads ages ago.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

meh! fuggit, the interest has waned in me now, ive just read most of there last few pages etc, it seems to be just the same handful of people sounding off. crap really, not worth gettin goin through the hassle.
    now wheres those uvf/bnp websites again...... teehee, now that is great fun winding them up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Stormfront peaked years ago. The administrators have been trying to go all mainstream and this has alienated alot of its members.

A sizable number have also been exposed as being closet homosexuals which has cost the site a lot of credibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

A sizable number have also been exposed as being closet homosexuals which has cost the site a lot of credibility.
    Guilty feet have got no rythm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

well even a stopped clock is right twice a day

(this is a joke)

Advertisement