Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stormfront don't like us

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭The Hacker

Hey stormfront guys, lets all go for a hot shower.

HOT SHOWER - HOW SHOWER - HOT SHOWER

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

MYOB wrote: »
    Ah shure I don't want to talk to durty cafflicks anyway ;)

I prefere the term taig

We taigs are taking back the power of it as an insult from u prods ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Lazare

What a pack of really really sad bastards on the stormsh*t site.

I was gonna register to rotflmfao at them, but my skin is crawling just by visiting those sick hick c*nts nevermind having to divulge my details to them.

If any of you sad motherfu*kers are reading this,

GET A FCUKING LIFE, YOU PATHETIC HICK FCUKS.

Im of the same feeling as you lazare.

These ppl make me sick.

I like a joke, but my actions are different.

Oh, and any racist I've ever met has ALWAYS been a socially inept moron.

I have met a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Lazare wrote: »
    What a pack of really really sad bastards on the stormsh*t site.

I was gonna register to rotflmfao at them, but my skin is crawling just by visiting those sick hick c*nts nevermind having to divulge my details to them.

If any of you sad motherfu*kers are reading this,

GET A FCUKING LIFE, YOU PATHETIC HICK FCUKS.

I think you spelt fucking incorrectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I have met a lot.
    Are you a racistist?

Elvis wasnt socially inept.

But was still a bigot.

..and ****e.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I think you spelt fucking incorrectly.

lol, how did you do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sssh Lord Abbath is onto us (seems to be the only one really bothered and starting threads to be honest).

• Advertisement

Also, curiosity got the better of me, so I had a little browse. Man there's some sick ****s on that site. Some twisted prick with a serious chip on his shoulder called Michael Lynch has posted lots of addresses of people for others to harass, people like Gay pride organisers, a Jewish woman, and some others. I'm gonna contact the Guards and see if it's incitement.

These scumbags are so sad.

lol...Id so like them to look me up and pay me a visit.

Im not sure which id prefer,

beating them to death, or picking them off my front lawn with my Snyper rifle that i have beside my bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Lux23 wrote: »
    They really sound quite bitter, don't they? How can they say they aren't neo nazis when they call their website 'Stormfront'? Thats just idiotic.

The Weathermen breath a sigh of relief at a good decision ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Ruu wrote: »
    Sssh Lord Abbath is onto us (seems to be the only one really bothered and starting threads to be honest).
    Just to make it clear - LORD ABBATH IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ME. Doesn't mean I'm not racist. But I'm not. Honest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Anyone have the photos of the ''Nazi Gathering'' in the Dublin Mountains?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

They are actually sickening. Yeeugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

bet they have soft spot for after hours though

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

There is nothing as sad as unrequited love :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Anyone have the photos of the ''Nazi Gathering'' in the Dublin Mountains?

The last gathering was brought to an abrupt halt by members of the Gardai, have yet to see pictures from their September 9th gathering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

I'm all for telling the Americans there are rich oil deposits in the stormfront site.

• Advertisement

I do enjoy going on the odd time and ****ing with them. There are a number of people there for the same reason, but by and large the members of the site are seriously deranged sociopaths. I know of someone who is an active user, and is real life a complete nut job. He recently help a pint glass under my chin because I was wearing as he put it a "gay hat". If that's the sort it attracts to their site then I hope to never meet a group of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I do enjoy going on the odd time and ****ing with them. There are a number of people there for the same reason, but by and large the members of the site are seriously deranged sociopaths. I know of someone who is an active user, and is real life a complete nut job. He recently help a pint glass under my chin because I was wearing as he put it a "gay hat". If that's the sort it attracts to their site then I hope to never meet a group of them.

Dear God
    Does he live in Galway too>

No, he lives in Ballina Co. Mayo. I never did get around to updating my location. The man is a ****ing nutcase. I tried to explain to him the awesomeness of my hat, it's the same as the one Jayne wears in Firefly in the episode The Message. He just said that, that there was another reason to hit me. It seems that great Science Fiction is yet another hindrance to the "master race".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I tried to explain to him the awesomeness of my hat, it's the same as the one Jayne wears in Firefly in the episode The Message.

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

I paid a visit to those forums and now I feel like I've defiled myself and need a bath in acid to cleanse the filth from my body :S

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

The hat or the violence. :D Worst thing about the entire incident is that he has my hat and wont give it back. My poor surrogate grandmother has to knit another one just like it. When I get my army of hybrid crab monkeys fully trained someone is in for a nice surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

The hat or the violence. :D Worst thing about the entire incident is that he has my hat and wont give it back. My poor surrogate grandmother has to knit another one just like it. When I get my army of hybrid crab monkeys fully trained someone is in for a nice surprise.

The hat.

This stormfronter has your hat? Jesus, that sucks hard. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Laslo

I have met a lot.

A lot? Doesn't say much about the company you keep then, does it?

The hat.

This stormfronter has your hat? Jesus, that sucks hard. :(

It was a hard blow, but I'm slowly getting over it. I'm telling you, if I'm even in a position to get my hat back and humiliate him, then he will pay dearly. Shame Stormfronters don't take kindly to intelligent conversation and argument.

Maybe Mastermind can do a Stormfront vs. Boards special. Imagine the special topics on offer. Genocide and it's adverse implications to economical development for Boards. For stormfronts the special topic would really have to be made special, to reflect the average IQ of its members. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

White pride worldwide
    WHAT A LOAD OF *****!

Advertisement