Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 inches of snow in navan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Dudess wrote: »
    Ruu - duplicate account. AlmightyCushion and spurious.

well spotted !!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Our road goes on a steep slope down to the old N1 north of Drogheda and then veers left at the very bottom to run parallel with the road for a bit. Basically if you can't steer you drive onto a 100kph rated road.

I'll be at the bottom of the road offering money to those who dare:p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

What does that last comment mean?

It means I'm going to ban AlmightyCushion and blame Dudess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

What does that last comment mean?
    It's a good-natured dig at AlmightyCushion's love of the double entendre. It also means that I think spurious's comment is very like something AlmightyCushion would post. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

Excuse my slowness.

Back on topic, still snowing in Navan!

I've got plans for a snowman tomorrow so here's hoping it's still here when I wake up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,151 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

No snow in Deansgrange and my girlfriend's place in Meath is covered in snow. Dagnammit, should have stayed in hers tonight and I could have called in a snow day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Sleepy wrote: »
    No snow in Deansgrange and my girlfriend's place in Meath is covered in snow. Dagnammit, should have stayed in hers tonight and I could have called in a snow day :(

Call a snow day anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

There were some flurries of snow here in Ranelagh but nothnig stuck cos we're far too near the sea, sniffle :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

i know i will be:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no messin, 6 inches on the tape, any where you are??

Good. lets hope it covers all of Meath, and we never have to see anything from that county every again.

• Advertisement

Good. lets hope it covers all of Meath, and we never have to see anything from that county every again.

dont even wanna know where u come from, now stop trolling an go to bed like a good boy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

A pity the same can't happen to certain posters on boards, eh? Unless the powers that be decide otherwise, of course.

dont even wanna know where u come from, now stop trolling an go to bed like a good boy

Its 12:30 PM for me. Perhaps you might want to consider going to bed yourself considering youre obviously tired and grumpy?
    TBC wrote:
    A pity the same can't happen to certain posters on boards, eh? Unless the powers that be decide otherwise, of course.

Nah, I see no reason to have you site banned. Although, youre a bit grumpy as well, so heading to the leaba might be an idea for you too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

The snow is over for tonight. Next week there might be more but its uncertain. It wont be getting 'mild' though anytime soon so wrap up warm!

Its 12:30 PM for me. Perhaps you might want to consider going to bed yourself considering youre obviously tired and grumpy?

Nah, I see no reason to have you site banned. Although, youre a bit grumpy as well, so heading to the leaba might be an idea for you too?

What have your posts got to do with snow?? thats what this thread is about, go read the charter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Small bit of snow in Belfast. Nothing worth a damn. I just wanted to join in.

report my post.

Why are you going off topic?

Stop trolling, youre awful at it. Youre obviously from meath. You can smell the deperation over the interweb...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

When I was driving home south of Drogheda, I saw 4 cars crashed. When I got home it wasn't really snowing in Louth but now there's 9cm of snow.

Pretty cool:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

So what page are the pics on?

Fu(k talking about it, show us some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Stupid snow, GALWAY NEEDS NONE!!!! NONE I TELL YOU!!!!

Would like some though......

YOU SIR SHOULD BE BLASTED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

in fact i'll set that polack who tried to knife me earlier on* on you if you don't recant.

*true story. i was actually saved by the guards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

It just started snowing in Shannon, and pretty damn heavy too I have to say.

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

pid() wrote: »

\o/

Ohhh, what way is the wind blowing? Maybe it'll drift over to Dublin... been years since we got a good snowfall...:(
    spring 2001 if I remember correctly...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭skywalker

First time in years a Navanwoman will be waking up to 6 inches.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

No snow in the sunny south east:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

pid() wrote: »

\o/

What?! I left for work and saw nothing. I demand a snow day!

farohar wrote: »
    Ohhh, what way is the wind blowing? Maybe it'll drift over to Dublin... been years since we got a good snowfall...:(
    spring 2001 if I remember correctly...

Window is blowing in a very direct westerly direction. Sorry. :(
    MarkR wrote:
    What?! I left for work and saw nothing. I demand a snow day!

It started at 7.45, and honestly it's like a blizard. It stuck right away and I'd say nearly three inches have fallen in that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,748 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Quote of the Year 2008 & we are only 4 days into January...

What have your posts got to do with snow?? thats what this thread is about, go read the charter

On topic - SFA snow in The Blackhills. Hence I am in work this morning. :(

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Edit - Snowing in Limerick now (National Technology Park) and getting quite heavy. Sticking too.

MarkR wrote: »
    Edit - Snowing in Limerick now (National Technology Park) and getting quite heavy. Sticking too.

\o/

I thought it was easing off in Shannon but it's after getting heavy again. I'll post pics when I get them off my blackberry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

snow down the countreh eh?

now you bog trotters be careful, with recent news its become very apparent you lot can't handle your white stuff.

Advertisement