Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"My Fake Baby"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭blooeyes

I watched it last night on more4 or E4, couldnt believe it on again on channel 4, i knew it had been on around xmas time, but missed it.

It's really freaky!!! if they were just collecting them fair enough but to take them out for a walk in a pram and spend all that money, something is wrong with them!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

what's really weird is ,some of them have even said they know it's not a real kid yet they're still pushing it about and stuff... odd!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I caught a few minutes of this today. From what I could make out one of the 'babies' had gotten 'injured' (had a crack in it) and the 'mother' decided she didn't want it anymore because it wasn't a perfect baby! She then proceeded to cover its arms, legs and head with nappies!

I'm glad people like this have their fake babies. There is no way they should ever be allowed have real ones. (Well. some of them would probably be ok, but the above woman would ruin the child!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Weird...

Its like nurturing something dead...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

lol i watched it again with my mum to see her face!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

The fake babies just remind me of a particular scene in Trainspotting.
    Creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dougal707

murphaph wrote: »
    Did I see one of the babies being taken out of a hot oven?

i cant believe how sad some people are, i can understand their need for a child but ffs buying baked babies !!!.........what can you say???

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

dougal707 wrote: »
    i cant believe how sad some people are, i can understand their need for a child but ffs buying baked babies !!!.........what can you say???

This thread is 4 years old. What were you even searching for to find it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

This thread is 4 years old. What were you even searching for to find it?
    It was on tv last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

• Advertisement
Advertisement