Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Highs and Lows of 2007

Options
13»

Comments

Quality wrote: »
    Well what were your highs and lows of 2007?

High - Got into a good job that I am loving & stuff at home is good.

Low - Atfer 4 years of always having a girlfriend . Single life for 10 months of 2007 is not as ''great'' as people make it out to be. Its actually quite **** and depressing.

Cathooo wrote: »
    Congrats :D:D

Certainly the two main highs of my 2007

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

Highs: Turned 18, Finished school, Got my 1st car, getting to vote, my uncle's wedding in Canada, getting into my 1st choice college course, Madrid with the lads at the end of September, COLLEGE, 2 stone weight loss, €10 on Georgia to beat Ireland with a handicap of 10 points (550/1), getting a new job just a month ago.

Lows: Leaving school, the leaving cert, those lying gangsters getting back in to power, granddad passing away, my sense of adventure did a runner for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

Hmmmm

Highs : Doing a good Leaving Cert.
    Getting into University.
    Met a nice girl .
    Limerick getting to the All Ireland Final

Lows : Numerous sporting disapointments (Ireland, Munster etc)
    Nearly becoming depressed in the weeks running up to my leaving cert, probably the worst few weeks of my life, way too much stress.
    Loved ones passing away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Representing every man woman and child in the country in rowing! :D

Lows... Hmmm... Don't think there were any!

• Advertisement
Advertisement