Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need help with buying flowers......!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Florists are a fooking rip off.

The last 6 valentines days ive gone to florists to buy flowers for my girlfriend, spending on average €60 each time.

Had a look at the bouquets in Dunnes yesterday. Pretty much as nice and a mere €14.99. If you get two of the dunnes type you,ll have yourself a bigger bunch of flowers plus you can spend the rest on a bottle of Champagne!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Florists are a fooking rip off.

The last 6 valentines days ive gone to florists to buy flowers for my girlfriend, spending on average €60 each time.

Had a look at the bouquets in Dunnes yesterday. Pretty much as nice and a mere €14.99. If you get two of the dunnes type you,ll have yourself a bigger bunch of flowers plus you can spend the rest on a bottle of Champagne!

Very true. You should post in Bargain Alerts more often. :D

P.S. Love the username.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

P.S. Love the username.

Why thank you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Very true. You should post in Bargain Alerts more often. :D

P.S. Love the username.
    The sequel to that much publicised book/ movie by Berite's young one.

This time the dead guy leaves posts on an internet forum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,856 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Aldi - flowers at €1.99 / €2.99 or if she is really worth it €4.99

you could probably stretch to more than one bunch

• Advertisement
Advertisement