Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family dog kills one-year-old boy

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Still the dumbest post?..

Oh, so lets say the same baby falls out of an open window and die's. The ground is responsible for inflicting blunt force trauma

Oh, so lets say the same baby falls out of an open window and die's. The ground is responsible for inflicting blunt force trauma

Nice one Mairt , just beat your previous dumbest post and in time for dumbest post of 2007.

My argument is simple, dumb irresponsible people should not be allowed have dangerous animals. I would have thought that responsible dog owners would welcome vetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

My argument is simple, dumb irresponsible people should not be allowed have dangerous animals. I would have thought that responsible dog owners would welcome vetting.

dumb irresponsible people should not be allowed to reproduce - they'll bring in laws to control them buying dogs but can't do anything about them breeding. Kinda makes you think the Nazi might have been right with their sterilization policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

whoa, whoa ... slow down there ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Nice one Mairt , just beat your previous dumbest post and in time for dumbest post of 2007.

***cough***

Stupid mistake this morning, my car was half full of diesel and I topped it up. Only problem is I topped it up with unleaded petrol. So what do I do now ? .

I see dumb people, I see them everywhere. Some even post on boards.ie :D

Two minutes to midnight, I claim victory for finding the dumbest action of 2007.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

bickering ...pffff ...that's just sooo, you know ....last year :D

loike :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I was so ugly as a baby my parents tied a piece of meat around my neck so the dog would play with me :D

Advertisement