Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Memorable Moment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

he probably bought my warrior, it would be third or fourth hand goods!!

mine would be one of the first big scale pvp moments, think we were around level 29-35ish, cant even think what the place is called, near tauren mill? where we chased the horde to and frow until finally getting trapped in a ruined tower, with the horde scared to come in and get some, good times

raiding ruined things, too regimented and stuff, oh wells!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Lo Barra - miss seeing you around IF in your 'whatever is the top tier of the time' gear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Im on my first character been playing 6 months ish and I've just ran ZF for the first time last night. My most memorable WoW moment is when i was looking down the temple steps just after you free the prisoners and may i say for a newbie thats never ran ZF before the sight of all those mobs charging up the steps of the temple was simply terrifying. Best battle in an instance sofar

I'm sure there are better, but nothing beats that "oh my god i have nowhere to run" feeling and you know you have to fight them all, that moment when you realise its kill or be killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Healing my first instance as a priesty. I really was clueless about what I was doing, but somehow we managed to survive to the last boss. Needless to say with me merrily spamming flash heal :S, I was heading OOM. With the tank down to ~5%, and me ridiculously low on mana, I did the only thing I was able to do, which was throw PW:S on him, run up to him and bandage furiously. Miraculously it was just about enough and we survived. I couldn't believe it actually worked :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cellulite_sally

Would have to be hearing barra getting ganked by 2 level 30ish players then corpse camping them for an hour on his druid!

LOSER!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 CoolSmileyGuy

Best moment for me was definately Kael'thas (before 2.3) , then Vashj..

Working towards Illidan atm.

http://www.stage6.com/user/thetinyguy/video/1808423/Conclave-vs--The-Eye-(Argent-Dawn,-EU

The TS feed at the end says it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Started watchign that in work today, cant wait till im there. Looks like a savage good time !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Who are the irish lads in that vid ? Any of them from here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Best moment for me was definately Kael'thas (before 2.3) , then Vashj..

Working towards Illidan atm.

http://www.stage6.com/user/thetinyguy/video/1808423/Conclave-vs--The-Eye-(Argent-Dawn,-EU

The TS feed at the end says it all.

Sweet vid.

Nothing beats 40 man vent shouting though and if theres a bit of comedy to be had..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1757767046690403081&q=proeliatoris+vael&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Anti wrote: »
    Who are the irish lads in that vid ? Any of them from here ?

Unfortunatey there are'nt too many Irish on my realm, I've met maybe 3 in my time.

from that vid there are 1x Irish female and my goodself..

The majority of my raid guild are Danish, Swedish, Dutch.

• Advertisement

Dustaz wrote: »
    Sweet vid.

Nothing beats 40 man vent shouting though and if theres a bit of comedy to be had..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1757767046690403081&q=proeliatoris+vael&total=1&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

As a tank I always hated the Vael encounter, but that video..just made my skin crawl..pure unlucky on the despawn!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Hober Productions

LOLOL The state of the ui too, jesus christ

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Yeah I know. :/

It hasnt improved much since to be quite honest

Advertisement